What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Rivalry R19 | Fri | Rabbitohs 13-16 Dragons | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parraren

Bench
Boyd throws more forward passes then anyone, never gets pulled up for it.

I'm gad i'm not the only one thats noticed this.

That pet play from the dragons that ends with Boyd throwing a cut out pass to Morris is forward alot of the time and never gets pulled up.

ironhorse

Juniors
Does Boyd know how to pass the ball backwards ? That was ridiculously forward ,but i guess if they never pull him up for it why not .

Danish

Referee
how often do you see that penalty called?

sure he grabbed him in the air but 9 times out of 10 its a 20m restart.

only kicked it to the 25 so no matter really

skeepe

Immortal
You get penalised for contesting the ball now do you?

It's clear Hayne has picked his side for this one. How he gets top grade appointments week after week is a disgrace.

Gee Gasnier looks off the pace.

skeepe

Immortal
Souths support play has been woeful. They missed at least two try scoring opportunities simply because nobody was backing up the ball carrier.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
this would actually be a more interesting game if souths were up by 20 as they should be.

Ulysseus

Bench
Souths support play has been woeful. They missed at least two try scoring opportunities simply because nobody was backing up the ball carrier.

skeepe mate, just a question regarding your posting patterns:
Every Saints game you come into the game day thread and are anti Saints from the get go, why is this so?

slammingsam

Juniors
I have never seen as many halfbreaks in a game of footy.
The amoutn fo time Souths got close was ridicolous.

We need to get the starting pack back on..we have there measure..just cant get over the line.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Being given opportunities and taking them are 2 different things, still with 40 to go its anyones for the taking.

i agree, i just think we'd be set for a more interesting run to the inevitable result if the dragons had a higher score to try to chase down.

skeepe

Immortal
skeepe mate, just a question regarding your posting patterns:
Every Saints game you come into the game day thread and are anti Saints from the get go, why is this so?

Paranoid much? I'm not anti-Saints, I actually quite like them. I just call it as I see it and right now I see them getting an unbelievable helping hand from the refs every week - one they don't need, they're already the best team in the comp without it.

I'm not anti-Saints, I'm anti-bad refereeing.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Still tipping Dragons to win. I'll be very annoyed if they lose by 1-6 considering how soft the first try was.

Parraren

Bench
You get penalised for contesting the ball now do you?

It's clear Hayne has picked his side for this one. How he gets top grade appointments week after week is a disgrace.

Gee Gasnier looks off the pace.

Gaz looks like he needs a good feed.

Has he been on a diet of snails over in Le France`?