What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Rivalry R19 | Fri | Rabbitohs 13-16 Dragons | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Dragons just put me to sleep. Souths aren't that much more exciting. Dragons win due to fewer dumb errors. The Dragons may well win the comp this year, but it won't be pretty.

slammingsam

Juniors
Apart from some diabolical decisions from Souths in attack..
Some diablolical decisions from the refs too..

See ya later season 2010.

Ulysseus

Bench
Skeepe, you have done nothing but bag saints in this thread...................... again, I'm not surprised, they could win by 50 and you'd still credit the referee, but its a free country, for now, I imagine the burqa ban will result in attacks that change that.
Anyway, the frequency of your posts suggests you also aren't even paying that much attention to the f**king game anyway.

Dragon

Coach
Neville f*cking Costigan you beauty!!

Very lucky to get away with that one, Souths i thought deserved the victory. Im growing more concerned each week now that teams are starting to play for their seasons, if we fall behind we cant rely on arsey plays like tonight. Would love to see some more variety in our attack. Anyway, winners are grinners :)

Ulysseus

Bench
One thing is for certain, Saints are certainly getting used to playing with big chunks of the team missing.

I will ask again, WHERE THE f**k IS JEREMY SMITH!

_Johnsy

Referee
I'm not anti-Saints

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let me guess you actually believe what you typed. Post of the year. Your crusade in 2010 has been going for 19 weeks. At least be honest with yourself little man.

_Johnsy

Referee
No mention of the forward pass for the sutton try I see skeepe :roll:

We did not deserve to win that game, souths had the better for 60 minutes. Can we play any worse ?

Fairfax

Juniors
I enjoyed that game immensely. Two weeks... two heartbreaking losses. But hey, they won twenty premierships... last century.

Bumble

First Grade
FFS. Threw that away massively. Had more than enough shots to win the game and there's nobody to blame but ourselves. Talanoa and Wesser were both f**king rubbish.

Yes that was a strip on Talanoa near the end but we shouldn't have had to rely on some last minute hail mary play to win. The fact is we had the weight of possession massively and blew it. Both teams were heroic in defence at times.

Two weeks, two semi-final quality games. Unfortunately, we lost them both. We're now in must win mode, at least for the next three games. The Warriors, Dogs and Tigers are all beatable.

Should be a fantastic game in Round 26 with Luke, Cooper and Weyman playing.

_Johnsy

Referee
FFS. Threw that away massively. Had more than enough shots to win the game and there's nobody to blame but ourselves. Talanoa and Wesser were both f**king rubbish.

Yes that was a strip on Talanoa near the end but we shouldn't have had to rely on some last minute hail mary play to win. The fact is we had the weight of possession massively and blew it. Both teams were heroic in defence at times.

Two weeks, two semi-final quality games. Unfortunately, we lost them both. We're now in must win mode, at least for the next three games. The Warriors, Dogs and Tigers are all beatable.

Fien & Smith should be back as well.

Chook Norris

First Grade
i put South's loss down tonight due to:

a) their inability to capitalise on extensive opportuinites
b) Talanoa; and his 3 handling errors

Ulysseus

Bench

Good point.
To be fair and unbiased you guys do lose far more potency from having Luke out then Saints do by having Cooper out.
f**k, even Coopers replacement was unavailable (Stanley).

I don't even know whether to count Jeremy Smith as a "notable loss due to absence through injury" as it seems to be happening every f**king week.