What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Rivalry R19 | Fri | Titans 10-24 Broncos | Skilled

Result: Titans v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just started watching the game .... at the exact moment of a howler of a bad decision. Honestly, both refs must be sacked for that decision to sin-bin Rogers. If they are not there needs to be an inquiry about the Finch and the bad state of refereeing.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Possibly a rough call on the Rogers binning, but that's what they call a professional foul. Brisbane had made a break and Rogers held Yow Yeh down too long too allow for his team mates to get back onside. I've seen it many times before. According to the rules, that's a professional fould and ten in the bin.

Ghoulies

Bench
I can't believe Voss and co. kept talking about the sin-bin even after the normal-speed replay showed that 1) Rogers laid on Yow Yeh long enough to warrant a penalty and 2) The Titans had barely half a dozen defenders in the line, while the Broncos were ready to attack 30m out. How they didn't see that as a professional foul is just befuddling.

disgraceful. The NRL loves the Broncos. Having said that, Titans are in a bad slump of losses, but they'll bounce back sooner rather than later i feel.

renouf

Juniors
disgraceful. The NRL loves the Broncos. Having said that, Titans are in a bad slump of losses, but they'll bounce back sooner rather than later i feel.

Like I said elsewhere, Titans are not a genuine threat to the premiership. That said I didn't think we would beat them tonight.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I can't believe Voss and co. kept talking about the sin-bin even after the normal-speed replay showed that 1) Rogers laid on Yow Yeh long enough to warrant a penalty and 2) The Titans had barely half a dozen defenders in the line, while the Broncos were ready to attack 30m out. How they didn't see that as a professional foul is just befuddling.

3) Rogers came in with a knee to Yow Yeh's back. Most likely accidental though.

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
The Titans were totaly void of any attacking imagination tonight.

Preston Campbell looked fresh as daisys. Several times he ran into gaps looking for the ball but was treated as a decoy. The 2nd rowers should have been the decoys anf he should have been the go to man.

Prince had a shocker. Swap him for Campbell in the halves tonight and it would have been a different result in favour iof the Titans.

beads6

First Grade

LOL go back to your centre of excellence you fool... Titans had the rub of the green all night. Tell Rogers to retire he is an overgrown foreskin:crazy:

renouf

Juniors
Next 2 weeks should give us an indication of where Brisbane are at, playing 2 form sides at home.

Titans absolutely let that one slip. I said to my mate at halftime they should have been about 20 ahead, and that they needed to be the first to score after halftime.

I was at Skilled last night, a bit chilly but absolutely perfect conditions for rugby league. I just can't get over the amount of dropped ball there was from both sides...are they making them out of the stuff AFL balls are made of?

Anyway after Yow Yeh's try the Titans fans started leaving, and this idiot a few rows in front of us decides to make hay. Got all he deserved:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUNeFapxmVY

Eelectrica

Referee
Titans need an 5/8 that can create opportunities. Third week in a row the Titans have had more than enough possession to come up with a lot more points and haven't done it.
Bloody frustrating to watch.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Got all he deserved? An empty cup of beer? :lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal
The Titans are gone. They have zero ability to control a game when they get off to a flier. Someone needs to inform them that little things like hitting the ball up hard, tackling, a good long kicking game, and ball control actually matter.

Latest posts