What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Rivalry R19 | Mon | Tigers 26-16 Cowboys | Leichhardt

Result: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iafeta

Referee
I genuinely feel for Cowboys fans. How can blokes like Carl Webb deadset face up to you blokes? He is the biggest nuffy bar none going around. Add John Williams who has horse feet as hands, and I suppose I can't really blame Thurston trying the miracle play every chance he has to cover up the inaccuracies of his team-mates. Thurston isn't being helped by Payne though, some of his errors are very basic.

They look like they're in very poor physical condition and extremely poorly coached. It looks to me like the tactic is give it to Thurston and hope like hell.

thommo4pm

Coach
this has been disgusting. we have enough trouble of our own trying to beat anyone we dont need to have the game given to the opposition by the referees.

agree, I think you guys were completely shafted by the ref's.

Farah is a disgrace lying down like that and playing for the penalty. Looked like he had been shot the way the clown stayed down.

Rovelli

Bench
Poor Cowboys fans...they had a chance there to steal a win and help the many teams wanting to see the Tigers lose tonight, but you just had that feeling when the Tigers closed to 16-all that they would go on and win. The Tigers are still struggling to hit their straps, but are racking the victories up (now 7 wins from their past 8). Augurs well maybe.

thommo4pm

Coach
Poor Cowboys fans...they had a chance there to steal a win and help the many teams wanting to see the Tigers lose tonight, but you just had that feeling when the Tigers closed to 16-all that they would go on and win. The Tigers are still struggling to hit their straps, but are racking the victories up (now 7 wins from their past 8). Augurs well maybe.

I'm not sure about that.
They played the last place side, and the Cows had some horrible calls against them.

Ladmate

Bench
You have to remember our idiotic coach made us pay without a halfback. I say we win more comfortably with Lui.

agree, I think you guys were completely shafted by the ref's.

Farah is a disgrace lying down like that and playing for the penalty. Looked like he had been shot the way the clown stayed down.

Soward.

Soward.

Soward.

Soward aside, the Tigers had a lot of good fortune tonight. That penalty count was embarrassing.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The Tigers are still struggling to hit their straps, but are racking the victories up (now 7 wins from their past 8). Augurs well maybe.

probably not. they're a lot like the 2007 cowboys, sh*t but won games. they might even win a game or two in the finals, but they'll get knocked out in a big way eventually.

Oh well, the Tigers have missed about 4 finals series by one or two competition points so its refreshing to see the side entrenched in the top 8 despite their indifferent form.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
We have been utter sh*t for the past two months, really shows how f**king sh*t the standard of comp is when we are running equal second.

Oh well, I'll take it.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Gibbs was easily the MOM tonight, just had to watch the game to see how involved he was. Taking two hit-ups on multiple sets of six (often coming out of trouble), covering tackles galore, no missed tackles, off-loads, geez what a fantastic game. Without him tonight and we get done easily.

And the refs dudded the Tigers, from the hill we definitely deserved more penalties, Cows were off-side all night ;-)

Gibbs was easily the MOM tonight, just had to watch the game to see how involved he was. Taking two hit-ups on multiple sets of six (often coming out of trouble), covering tackles galore, no missed tackles, off-loads, geez what a fantastic game. Without him tonight and we get done easily.

And the refs dudded the Tigers, from the hill we definitely deserved more penalties, Cows were off-side all night ;-)

he was good but Fulton/Heighnington and lote were much better

thommo4pm

Coach
Soward.

Soward.

Soward.

Soward aside, the Tigers had a lot of good fortune tonight. That penalty count was embarrassing.

Predicatable reply. :roll:

Show me a game, give me the name of any game, where Soward has acted like Farah did last night. No general reply, tell us all a game so we can check it where he has done that. Farah was almost dead, but did an amazing recovery within seconds.
Farah & Prince are the biggest divers in the game.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Who gives a flying f**k! Only a dickhead wouldn't have stayed down and tried to win the penalty at that stage of the game.

I'm with Tiger Hawk, Gibbs was amazing last night, defensively he is the best prop in the game. His scramble, cover defence and clean up work is unsurpassed.