What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Rivalry R19 | Sat | Sharks 18-48 Sea Eagles | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Saturday 17 July 2010, 7:30pm AEST - Toyota Stadium, Woolooware
Referees: Jared Maxwell and Alan Shortall; Sideline Officials: David Abood and Adam Reid; Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Sharks:
1. Nathan Gardner 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Dean Collis 4. Ben Pomeroy 5. Luke Covell 6. Trent Barrett (c) 7. John Morris 8. Kade Snowden 9. Paul Aiton 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Josh Cordoba 15. Broderick Wright 16. Taulima Tautai 17. Siosaia Vave
Sea Eagles
:
1. Ben Farrar 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Tony Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Jason King 9. Matt Ballin 10. Josh Perry 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Shane Rodney 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Joe Galuvao 15. Brent Kite 16. George Rose 17. Chris Bailey; Reserves: 18. Matt Cross

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19570

Eaglestar

Juniors
Have been waiting for Manly to click for awhile now. Thought it would of been last week and still a dud performance. I think they can win but only just by 2 and that not with any confidence way they been playing. If they lose this game they don't derserve to be in the 8. Time for the forwards to step up and hodkinson to play to his potential or kiss this year good bye.

Eaglestar

Juniors
I think it's good Des Hasler has stuck with same team. If they don't win this game but then there is argument for changes.

Just like to point out that this game is also about the Steve Rogers Cup. It may not mean much to other teams but Sludge was our greatest ever player and a hero to a great deal of us.
Seriously, I'd like to thank Manly for wanting to be part of this. Sludge was a major part in our epic Grand Final battles and I wouldn't want to take on any other team for The Cup.
Maybe a mention of this could be in the initial banner?
Cheers.

effnic

Bench
Just like to point out that this game is also about the Steve Rogers Cup. It may not mean much to other teams but Sludge was our greatest ever player and a hero to a great deal of us.
Seriously, I'd like to thank Manly for wanting to be part of this. Sludge was a major part in our epic Grand Final battles and I wouldn't want to take on any other team for The Cup.
Maybe a mention of this could be in the initial banner?
Cheers.

We should totally glad wrap a cat

effnic

Bench
ahahahahha gold.

youre a sexy woman flo! great tits....great whoppers of things, one of the seven wonders of the world!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LATE MAIL

CRONULLA have suffered a significant injury toll, and will likely be missing both halves for their match against Manly tomorrow. Captain Trent Barrett has a serious shoulder complaint that flared up last weekend and has been unable to train this week, while John Morris has a knee injury. State of Origin prop Kade Snowden is also in doubt with an ongoing back injury. Barrett's place is likely to be taken by Tim Smith, while Scott Porter or Albert Kelly will replace Morris. A decision on Snowden will be made just prior to kick-off. It is unclear who will captain the side in Barrett's absence, with Paul Gallen having been stripped of the title last year, and a lack of experienced players in the side. There were no reported changes for Manly.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ore-clash-with-sea-eagles-20100715-10cqr.html

cupid

Juniors
Holy sh*t, massive blow to the sharks, especially of Snowden doesn't play. If we can't win this our season is over.