What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF2 - W3 v L1 | Sat | Roosters 34-12 Panthers | SFS (PEN elim)

Semi Final Result: Roosters v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Heard on the radio that Coote is expected to play against the Roosters.:D

Gorden to the wing while hopefully Purtell to get the shaft.

soc123_au

Staff member
I hope so. Purts has been getting the shaft all year, that's why he keeps getting selected.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Nobody knows but being Elliott anything is possible.

edit: someone is suggesting on the panthers site that Iosefa won't play and Graham will be on the bench.

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
The forgotten game. So much attention has been given to the Raiders-Tigers game in the past week, you could almost eb forgiven for thinking it was the only game on this weekend. I'd like to see the kittens get up. Would be nice to see the top 4 sides playing off in the prelims. Not that I care too much, as I'll be cheering the Tits next week regardless.

j0nesy

Bench
I just can't see Penrith winning this one. The Rooster's were not at their best last week and still looked pretty darn good. I hope Penrith win however as they were a better team throughout the regular season. That counts for nothing in sudden death football though.

Big Mick

Referee
Not confident.

No Pritchard and Waterhouse will hurt us.

Lewis, Walsh, Coote & Grant all needled up.

Plus that moron Ben Cummins.

Not confident. Just hoping they play with heart. I'm happy to have made it this far considering where people thought we'd be at the start of the year.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Did I just hear right that Purtell is starting in the second row.

ffs you are kidding Elliot.

I'm done. Not even going to watch it. What a f**king nupty.

Latest posts