What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | WIL R16 | Fri | Dragons 34-10 Tigers | WIN Jubilee

Result: Dragons v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Awesome footage from PNG.

I think I saw a crisp backline movement that was better than anything the Knights have done this year. Sign 'em up.

MacDougall

First Grade
Dragons aren't winning it in the halves. They are winning it because of two random poor defensive efforts. The usual way the Tigers go behind. Neither team has looked much better than the other. The Tigers had to WORK for their try, while the Dragons just passed til there was room to run over the line. Typical stuff.

user_nat

Coach
Poor ol Soward.

Unrelated edit:

Was reading Ray Warren's Wikipedia page based on earlier comments and thought this was mildly funny:

Ray Warren also played 1st grade for the Newtown Jets and was a forced to be reckoned with.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
45 mins into this game and I hope that is now enough to convince all the "Soward for origin" supporters that he should be well and truly forgotten when it comes to rep honours.

user_nat

Coach
Pretty sure he made the tackle on the other side of the field on the previous ruck, not a bad effort to get back and make an attempt against a guy twice the size....

Not saying it wasn't a good effort. He tries very hard in defense. He is just unlucky to be so small.

ironhorse

Juniors
FMD if Soward was putting his hand up for Origin duty he has blown it Tonight .Soward must be the worst defender in the NRL , no bull . He is hopeless .

Weyman is going on report for a spear here

Latest posts