What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | WIL R16 | Fri | Dragons 34-10 Tigers | WIN Jubilee

Result: Dragons v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
I must have been watching a different game to some people.

Apart from his try, I thought Soward's performance was well below his average. His defence was terrible, it was closing in on Scott Dureau territory.

Dragon

Coach
Well he was all over the park, got bumped off a couple of times but look at the size of him. Not like he can pull of Langer style trips anymore. And he's not a Toovey type build either. Least he has a f*cking go unlike Benji the turnstile

Still wouldnt want him anywhere near that blues side

Spot On

Coach

Apart from his try, I thought Soward's performance was well below his average. His defence was terrible, it was closing in on Scott Dureau territory.

No Apey, people are blinded by Soward's kicking ability. They believe he will kick NSW to victory while being run over by 17 Queenslanders every time they touch the ball.

Noa

First Grade
Good win by the Dragons but I cant rate em till they start beating teams that are above them on the ladder.

Raider_69

Post Whore

i agree
i think he defended himself right out of SOO contention
he was dreadful defensively. QLD would have a field day with him

It's a shame that the score blew out at the end because it didn't reflect the closeness of the game. Take Benji Marshall and Keith Galloway out and the Tigers would have gone close to winning. Dragons were absolutely clinical and to have two of our 'stars' play so poorly was very disappointing.

Latest posts