What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | WIL R16 | Sat | Cowboys 19-20 Sharks | Dairy Farmers

Result: Cowboys v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussie7798

First Grade
bloody hell a bit of field goal practice might be in order and do they know they dont have to take it on the first tackle if not in good position

Ulysseus

Bench
This is the best case I have ever seen to make it Golden Try, not Golden Point, exciting?
No, near enough to 8 minutes of pure sh*t?, most definitely.

adamkungl

Immortal
Absolute cracker of a game, thoroughly enjoyed that. The spastic decisions from the Sharks and epic fails by the Cowboys wingers just made it better.

Also, suck sh*t Thurston

RHCP

Bench
Tim Smith tackling Ah Mau was one of the stupidest things I've seen a footballer do. Talk about brainsnap.

Nonetheless, congratulations to the Sharkies. They deserved that win.

Godz Illa

Coach
Not quite high art but there's no doubting the entertainment value of slapstick comedy.

Great stuff Cronulla, congrats. I tipped em, never had a doubt.

Ulysseus

Bench
Not quite high art but there's no doubting the entertainment value of slapstick comedy.

Great stuff Cronulla, congrats. I tipped em, never had a doubt.

You got that bit right, I was eagerly awaiting someone to be knocked the f**k out with a big fish or something, well that or someone to slip on a banana peel while taking the kick off and send the ball rocketing into an opposing players groin, temporarily sending that player cross eyed - as was the theme of the game.

screeder

Juniors
Hows Thurston spraying the ball with water before taking his last kick off. Just added to the comedy show:lol:

Daddycool

Juniors
Why did I tip the Cowboys? Never again.
Vs. The Sharks in Townsville.. You wouldn't have been the only one!

They shouldn't have lost after leading 18-0 anyway. Another heartbreaker at home for the Cowboys.

Although you've gotta say....Well done Sharks, terrific win.

beave

Coach
I don't believe how dumb these blokes are.

You have the Cowboys wingers who can't catch a f**king ball, and the geniuss in the halves for Cronulla taking rubbish field goal shots on the 1st tackle.

That said, fantastic game imo :lol:

You think they are dumb??

How the f**k do you think I feel actually being a fan of one of the worst teams to ever grace a first grade field???

I am seriously, seriously, f**king dirty at the moment. Not at the Sharks, not at the ref, but at the players and f**king coaching staff of this joke of an organization that represents my home region. I don't expect a GF appearance every year, but sweet baby jesus, playing 2 halves with some pride and effort is apparently too hard to ask these days. Apologies to you neutral fans that had to sit through that utter abortion of a game. You should have tried actually sitting in the stands and witnessing it first hand.

Eelectrica

Referee
Cowboy fans deserved better than the crap dished up in the second half by the cowboys. In the end I decided to tip the Cowboys at home figuring they might lift. Was looking good for a while, but the throw the game away like they did...

I don't think I'll be tipping the cowboys again this year, their has got to be something seriously wrong up there

McLovin

Staff member
I dont know how we won with 2 halves incapable of general play kicking and field goal kicking...

Also, Garnder has more steps than Frank Sinatra...

mortz

Absolute cracker of a game, thoroughly enjoyed that. The spastic decisions from the Sharks and epic fails by the Cowboys wingers just made it better.

Also, suck sh*t Thurston

whats your address f**kwit, i will mail you a dvd of the spatics from the sharks putting 42 on your f**king sh*t box team

Latest posts