What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | WIL R16 | Sat | Eels 6-10 Broncos | Parramatta

Result: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm waiting for Folau to start bouncing the ball...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I wouldn't f**k any of Parramatta, even sober...

Eelectrica

Referee
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say neither team is playing this years grand final. Parra were terrible and the Broncos weren't much better.

Oh well congrats to Brisbane anyway. Thaiday is a machine for you guys, without him the Broncos forward pack would be just about stuck in neutral.

skeepe

Immortal
That 30 second Lynx ad was infinitely more entertaining than the 80 minutes that preceded it

Big Pete

Referee
I'll take that win.

Bloody good effort considering that game had the Eels written all over it.

Broncs are looking lethargic though...

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm usually reluctant to compliment Broncos but I have to say they've turned their defence right around, another game they hold a team to just 6 points. I still wouldn't write them off as a contender for the comp because of their defence.

Eels halves are so average though. Penrith get criticised for putting up bombs so often but we have been getting results from them, the bombs from Mortimer & co were way too deep most of the time.

Hayne also disappointed again despite a nice try.

skeepe

Immortal
I'll stick my neck out here and say there is no halfback in worse form than Daniel Mortimer. Something is missing from his game at the moment.

Hayne is in awful form too. He's lucky that reputation is more important than form when it comes to Origin because on form he'd be nowhere near.

Noname36

First Grade
Wholy sh*t. Watching Parra's halves make me feel better about Newcastle's...and that's saying something.

renouf

Juniors
That was a pretty good win I thought, very impressed with our forwards and the defensive effort. We're lacking a little bit of strike out wide, so hopefully Hodges' return will fix that.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Geez I'm sorry I support the boring old Dragons and not one of these two excitement machines... which is a bit unfair on the Broncos, as they have showed plenty of flair this year on occasion, but completely fair on the Eels. They have nothing.

Latest posts