What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | WIL R16 | Sat | Rabbitohs 16-14 Storm | ME Bank Stadium, Perth

Result: Rabbitohs v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
Sandow, unlike your androtop Soward, CAN tackle.

Go Souths, great win.

I can't wait until we play your merged entity "Dragon".

Our forwards will eat your androtop forwards alive!!!!!!!!:BDH:

lol settle down champ. I cant wait either, im curious how our boys will measure up to "the best forward pack in the comp"

Bumble

First Grade
Not to mention their first try came off a 'strip'.

We deserved it today, no question. Great defence.

Good win to the Bunnies...great defence.

Storm were playing with a strong intensity and this game could have gone either way.

I thought Sandow had a great game and need to maintain this consistency as he could be the x factor in the finals IMO.

O'Neill still has a lot to learn defensively but this will come with time.

Brian Norrie has been a stand out IMO this year....he is playing for a contract and has good size for next year and on his form this year will be a good cheap option for Storm.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Sandow, unlike your androtop Soward, CAN tackle.

Go Souths, great win.

I can't wait until we play your merged entity "Dragon".

Our forwards will eat your androtop forwards alive!!!!!!!!:BDH:
When he isn't going for dumb shoulder charges that rarely come off...

Congrats to Souths. They were the better team for mine. Sam Burgess is an absolute machine. Love watching him play. And Sutton should be NSW 5/8, but I've been saying that for the last 6 weeks.

Fein

First Grade

Congrats to Souths. They were the better team for mine. Sam Burgess is an absolute machine. Love watching him play. And Sutton should be NSW 5/8, but I've been saying that for the last 6 weeks.

True but Sandow has learned to control them now, thank God.

Sutto.....he's an enigma.

Bring on The Dragons, it should be a cracker.

Bumble

First Grade

He's been doing it less and less lately. I think John Lang or someone else has had a word with him about it...

Latest posts