What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | WIL R16 | Sun | Warriors 20-18 Roosters | AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Result: Roosters v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
Anomaly - on the goal-line is a try, on the sideline is out, on the dead-ball line is out?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Graham was way too casual about it, but despite that, I don't see that being a try. Ball had to be touching the line when he got a hand to it.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
only reason that was awarded is because the deal ball line is painted on a strip of grass that's mowed shorter than the rest of the field so the ball wasn't touching it, as i saw it. even then i thought it touched.

strange, strange call.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'll take it, but f**k me what a ridiculous call by Ward. Roosters fans entitled to be filthy about that.

Gaba

First Grade
as if we needed any more evidence that chris ward got it wrong.
his hand touch the ball before it touch the line , under the new rules you just have to touch the ball.

So therefore the correct decision was made

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dear Sky Sports, please sack Costigimp and replace him with the commentator from the Toyota Cup game. Kthxbye.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
his hand touch the ball before it touch the line , under the new rules you just have to touch the ball.

So therefore the correct decision was made
What? So downward pressure is no longer required? If so furry muff I guess...