What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | WIL R16 | Sun | Warriors 20-18 Roosters | AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Result: Roosters v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
Roosters have been very disciplined today...so too the Warriors, but the Roosters have looked more threatening. We have a chance here.

Rovelli

Bench
Maloney 0/2 from two tough kicks. Witt didn't care.

12-8 at halftime wouldn't be a bad result for us, but the Roosters look dangerous with ball in hand.

Meth

Staff member
For us, impressed with Ropati and Vatuvei. Also, a player who I have been critical of for a while now- Hohaia has probably played his best half of football in some time.

Ryles and Myles have been massive and Pearce benefits from playing behind such good go-forward.

Danish

Referee
Fairly high quality game given the conditions IMO. Not much dropped ball and some very expansive play.

Should be a good 2nd half. The roosters should come away with it if both play like they did in the 1st half, but the Warriors look switched on today and they have a history of finishing all over us, so going to be a close one.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The way SKD ran around Vatuvei scared me. Not sure if Manu is still playing at less than 100% or if he has permanently lost speed from all the leg injuries.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Surprised at everyone blowing up (and siding with Costogimp!) about the Warriors' first try.....I thought BOTD was fair enough, at the very first instant that Locke got a pinky on the ball I couldn't tell whether it had reached the line or not- the ball was clearly on the line at the completion of the next frame, but that was fractionally after the event.

Classic Costo commentary on Maloney's second miss btw "waved away, to say the least"....wtf

Latest posts