What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100 days to go!

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
B6ta1VX.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
Hooray for Muzby! What an incredible effort to bring us the biggest countdown of the year and in spite of Honkys strange Jamie Soward fetish. It's finally lol@souffs time! Get on it! Last year was a fluke, this year will be the return of the LOL! But one thing is for certain, Newcastlerabble will still keep linking articles!

Fire

First Grade
Well done Muzby. This along with the "Bellamy" threads made the off-season bearable.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
After now taking him off my ignore list and seeing his work, I don't know if I should be flattered or disturbed by the amount of time and effort honky went to....

I just hope he has those pictures on a secure drive, cause if Mrs honky finds them, there could be an awkward conversation in their household..

MattJ

Juniors
Thanks for the big effort Muzby, definitely helped the off season pass that little bit faster.
Bravo!

Hooray for Muzby! What an incredible effort to bring us the biggest countdown of the year and in spite of Honkys strange Jamie Soward fetish. It's finally lol@souffs time! Get on it! Last year was a fluke, this year will be the return of the LOL! But one thing is for certain, Newcastlerabble will still keep linking articles!

and you will be with your circle jerks :lol::lol: Ring Gids,