What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100% Footy

Stallion

First Grade
10pm timeslot!? Seriously way too late! Im a chance to watch at 8.30pm or 9pm but no chance at 10pm on a week night.

roofromoz

First Grade
They should get a segment where Matt Lodge goes to random players houses uninvited and just walks on in like a big bear on tranquillisers and then when he is in there he bashes Gould.

But the who is going to coach Penrith? I guess Griffin may need to step up and take on the challenge.

taste2taste

Juniors
I rarely agree with Gus but he made 2 good points last night.

The season is too long and for the good of the game needs to be shortened.

There needs to be more meaningful internationals played in an international window.

Will these 2 things ever happen ? Doubt it.

ram raid

Bench
10pm timeslot!? Seriously way too late! Im a chance to watch at 8.30pm or 9pm but no chance at 10pm on a week night.

You can watch it any time on 9Now.

It's a good show. Kudos to 9 for listening to the fans wanting a footy show about footy. I watch it.

Honestly tho Foxtel has gone so far ahead with it's 24 hour league channel and all their magazine shows. It's a bit little and late for 9. Most league fans already have Foxtel and the ones who don't are probably the types who prefer Hey Hey it's Thursday (hence the calls to 'bring back The Fat). If 8 doesn't get the ratings they want it's simply because they are a long way behind the 8-ball.

axl rose

Bench
Gallen has been very good on this show. Straight with his opinion, no wishy washy im scared to offend someone crap. Ruan Sims actually knows football and Gus is.. well Gus.

The News/Fairfax journos are generally tools but its fine for the balance of the show. I really don't see where Hey Hey its Thursday fits in anywhere.

Vee

First Grade
I like this show. 100% footy, no BS low-brow schoolboy toilet humour.

Always rated Gus as one of the best minds in the game, Ruan Sims knows her footy and isn't a barbie doll like the F*x girls. Paul Gallen, shit merkin on the field but a tremendous player and speaks good common dog-f*ck that others tiptoe around and Breen as the token journo goes alright.

Tonight, they could have done a puff piece on the Sharks injury problems and Gal could have toed the company line but they didn't. Kudos to them for that.

Stallion

First Grade
I like this show. 100% footy, no BS low-brow schoolboy toilet humour.

Always rated Gus as one of the best minds in the game, Ruan Sims knows her footy and isn't a barbie doll like the F*x girls. Paul Gallen, shit merkin on the field but a tremendous player and speaks good common dog-f*ck that others tiptoe around and Breen as the token journo goes alright.

Tonight, they could have done a puff piece on the Sharks injury problems and Gal could have toed the company line but they didn't. Kudos to them for that.

Yes I watched it for the first time! It was good! Gallon and Gus were great and put poor comments from others to bed. Still thinks it's wasted at 10pm timeslot. Should be 8 to 8.30pm. Even one of those other channels at 7.30pm would be useful ?!

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
Gus was rolling his eyes more than a few times at Breen this week. Need to give Sims more of a say.

Reactions: Vee
I rarely agree with Gus but he made 2 good points last night.

The season is too long and for the good of the game needs to be shortened.

There needs to be more meaningful internationals played in an international window.

Will these 2 things ever happen ? Doubt it.
A shortened season would mean less money for the players

King hit

Coach
Gallen has been very good on this show. Straight with his opinion, no wishy washy im scared to offend someone crap. Ruan Sims actually knows football and Gus is.. well Gus.

The News/Fairfax journos are generally tools but its fine for the balance of the show. I really don't see where Hey Hey its Thursday fits in anywhere.

Gallen has always impressed me when I’ve seen him on the talk shows and when I’ve heard him on the radio. He always has something interesting to say and has good knowledge of the game.

T.S Quint

Coach
And less enjoyment for us fans!

Not necessarily.
Less games means that each game means more. As it stands right now, the Eels can still make the Finals. That's pretty f**ked that a team can lose their opening 6 games and still make the Finals.

Stallion

First Grade
Not necessarily.
Less games means that each game means more. As it stands right now, the Eels can still make the Finals. That's pretty f**ked that a team can lose their opening 6 games and still make the Finals.

? Mathematics implies more games equate to more enjoyment! Unless you don't like rugby-league !? Then I spose it wouldn't be desirable. Most of us happen to love footy I hope.

Last edited:

Latest posts