What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100 Games Players

I'm just wondering how many 100 first grade games players each club has playing for them.
I know Redcliffe have Troy Lindsay 212, Michael Roberts 111, while Damien Richters and Danny Burke are on 87 games each. While last seasons retiree's Russell Lahiff and Luke Scott finished with 136 and 101 respectively.
I'd guess Clayton Maher would have played 100 for Wynnum, Jason Keough may have done it as well. Danny Coburn for the Jets would be another Scott Sipple at Easts.
I'm just wondering who else has achieved it.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
For Wynnum, definitely Clayton Maher. Don't think Jason Keough did it.

David Seage played his 100th during 2003 but won't be there next year.

I am fairly sure the Durnford brothers reached 100 Qld Cup games across their years at Logan and Wynnum. Brett McPherson would probably be in the same boat counting his Easts years. Mohammed Allouche must be getting towards 200 all up and Greg Bourke might be another with more than 100 overall.

Though not now playing top grade, Ron Troutman must be around 100 games for Wynnum also.

Latest posts