What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | AAMI CvC | Fri | Country 18-12 City | Lavington SG, Albury

CvC: COU v CIT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
They picked the wrong Raiders outside back and prop.

Tilse has been far better than any other Raiders forward, and is one of the form props in the NRL and Blake Ferguson has been awesome.

MSIH

Bench
They picked the wrong Raiders outside back and prop.

Tilse has been far better than any other Raiders forward, and is one of the form props in the NRL and Blake Ferguson has been awesome.

Haha tilse is ordinary. He's so slow and lumbering. A slightly better Grant Wooden .

Sleep

Juniors
It's nothing the same. Vick is a superstar who was convicted and did jail time. Houston is a solid first grader who was acquitted.

I wouldn't say the Eagles were desperate for his signature either. There wasn't a whole lot of interest in Vick after he got out of prison. That's why he got such a short, small deal.

2010Dragons

Bench
can't see where city going to score points, they have no creativity in the halves , and lol @ fittler being the coach

I wish they could put a mic on fittler in the sheds, it would be hilaroius to listen to.
In the Sheds at after time:
Fittler: c'mon boys ...hehe haha...wow,wow lets go.
Trainer: hang on Freddy...the players have been on the field for the past ten minutes now.
Fittler: Oh sh!t ...why didn't you tell me....lets go to the pub...hehe haha...wow,wow,,, lets go.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I wish they could put a mic on fittler in the sheds, it would be hilaroius to listen to.
In the Sheds at after time:
Fittler: c'mon boys ...hehe haha...wow,wow lets go.
Trainer: hang on Freddy...the players have been on the field for the past ten minutes now.
Fittler: Oh sh!t ...why didn't you tell me....lets go to the pub...hehe haha...wow,wow,,, lets go.

:lol: Freeeeeeddy