What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | All Stars | Feb 12 | NRL 28 IND 12 | Skilled

All Stars result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
My thoughts:

- Dugan and Uate were great, both showed what they would add to the NSW team, they need to be selected

- Matt Scott was the best player on the field, he was a colossus, made huge metres

- Great to see Petero back to his best

- I thought as a whole the Indigenous side were pretty disappointing, they just looked disjointed and completely outclassed

- Another rep game, another case of Brett Morris doing very little

- Gallen showed once again why he is a liability at rep level, dumb penalties and dropped balls at key periods

- That Mitchell kid was very good, who does he play for?

- I didn't think Bowen was very good at all, he looks like he's lost a step and took some very poor options at times

- Great concept, great level of footy considering the time of year

Just an ordinary team with a horrible pack of forwards. George Rose started. Enough said. I agree with you on Mitchell. Was very busy. Played well.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
I don't think Carl Webb looked any different to how he was up here. He still thought he was a 5/8 at times, he shaped up to someone after playing the ball, I was praying whoever it was would sit one on the fat merkins chin.

I am glad he is gone, he has all the potential in the world but he is lazy piece of sh*t. I have watched him for years up here in defence, slide constantly away from the ball in defence as to avoid having to do work and as well with the ball instead of using his wrecking ball frame, think he is Wally Lewis and play like a 5/8 and try stupid passes instead of doing what he is paid for (f**king handsomely mind you for very little return).

I hope for the sake of Eels fans he goes alright for you guys, but don't hold your breath. He might come out and tear it up for a few games, but don't think that any decent form from this assclown can be sustained for any longer than 5-6 games.