What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | All Stars | Feb 12 | NRL 28 IND 12 | Skilled

All Stars result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHCP

Bench
Farah, Gibbs, Galloway, Heighington? Surely one of them would've gotten more votes?

Mader45

Juniors
Heighno and payten are both injured, so I suppose it was between Fulton and dwyer

And considering the young up and comers in the team like Dugan and Uate maybe Dwyer should have been picked instead of Fulton. I love Fulton being a Tigers man but look at it from an NRL perspective of selling each player at an all stars game from their exploits last season.

Dwyer - Biggest hit in a decade

Fulton - a) Getting the wrong injection from the team doc just before a game or b) throwing the intercept pass for SKD to score the try in that game.

user_nat

Coach
Bowen is on the bench, so I assume he would move into fullback. Not sure who takes Bowens bench spot though.

boxhead

First Grade
Anthony Mitchell is a young hooker at the Eels, will no doubt be used as the primary bench hooker behind starter Waddel. One of the most promising talents at the club, debuted in 2010 and was very good.