What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 2 | Fri | Tigers 20-22 Warriors | SFS

FW2: WST v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
so what will the pairings be for nz?

left manu and inu

right tupou and lewis

?

inu played well against the tigers at center a few times for parra, usually outside mateo aswell...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Massive difference in coming back early from a broken jaw then there is a hamstring injury. Physical contact doesn't worry a hammy, but it certainly does with a broken jaw. Having said that, being a Wests supporter, i think this is a massive danger game for the Tigers and would be more confident IF we win this playing the Storm than what i am about this game.

yep agree 100%

no way known lawrence was right to play that game, but it was a knock out and they risked him. he was scared of getting his jaw hit, that was obvious

im confident he will be sweet this friday

Tiger Hawk

Bench
so what will the pairings be for nz?

left manu and inu

right tupou and lewis

?

inu played well against the tigers at center a few times for parra, usually outside mateo aswell...
Am expecting both to have their usual thousand off-loads against us....

Vic Mackey

Referee
it dosent matter how he has played all year, mateo always kills us. him and frank pritchard wish they could play the tigers every week. hopefully ellis can contain him well...

hitman82

Bench
it dosent matter how he has played all year, mateo always kills us. him and frank pritchard wish they could play the tigers every week. hopefully ellis can contain him well...

Just so you know, Mateo has been in career best form this year - choosing the right time to offload and playing 60+ minutes every game. The whole team had a hideous showing versus the Broncos but I genuinely think that was an anomaly. With a mostly fit team it should be a well-contested match.

mongoose

Coach
Pretty confident the Tigers will win this. The Warriors are a year or two off being a real threat. Johnson and Locke are absolute guns though.

TheDMC

Bench
Just so you know, Mateo has been in career best form this year - choosing the right time to offload and playing 60+ minutes every game. The whole team had a hideous showing versus the Broncos but I genuinely think that was an anomaly. With a mostly fit team it should be a well-contested match.

Mate, you trying to curse Mateo and the Warriors....

Eddie.

Bench
Warriors will cause the Tigers plenty of problems. After there pathetic effort in Week 1 they will probably jump the Tigers early and lead for periods of this game. However I think the Tigers have too many guys firing for the Warriors to handle. I think in the last 20 Tigers with the help of the crowd will run riot and end the season for the Warriors. Will be a very entertaining and close fought game though.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Game day is here, I can't wait to end the work day and get home ready for the game.

I think the Tigers will win the the warriors worry me a lot.

super_coach

First Grade
Tigers get a lot of media beat up over their attack, but not many people talk about their defense. The past two months it has been brilliant, lightning line speed and the ability to recover from line breaks. If they can stop the Warriors offloads and limit their broken field running they should win well, easy said than done. I think the tigers should win well but they are a much better team when they are the underdog

super_coach

First Grade
Games at this level go with possession, last week the tigers gave the dragons a touch up in the second half but they had a lions share of the ball. If the possession flow was reversed Iam sure so would have been the result.

So the team that can play the grind and get to the kick the best will win and I think the Tigers are best equipped to control the game through Farah,Lui and marshall, but as tigers fan Iam getting bloody nervous

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The tigers are going in favourites which means they'll probably play like Canberra 2011. The warriors were diabolical last week, surely they can't go that bad again. The beast to come out and have a big one. Benji to go even better. Tigers by 4.

Latest posts