What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 2 | Fri | Tigers 20-22 Warriors | SFS

FW2: WST v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Tough game to pick. Really tough. Tigers if they can handle the tough stuff in the first 30 minutes. Warriors if they are even after 30. Maybe?

skeepe

Immortal
The key to this game will be whether the Warriors can overcome the massive leg-up that the referees will no doubt give the Tigers yet again.

For the sake of rugby league, I hope they can.

Billythekid

First Grade
The key to this game will be whether the Warriors can overcome the massive leg-up that the referees will no doubt give the Tigers yet again.

For the sake of rugby league, I hope they can.

I guess now that the raiders are gone you have to find something to whinge about. Deadset you're as big a moron as bunniesman. Actually scratch that you're worse because at least he's somewhat of a joke character.

M2D2

Bench
Picking Utai over brown is f**king geniused. Brown covers more positions and is also a better player.

beave

Coach
Sweet jesus warriors, that jersey is f**king atrocious, though I guess there was no other choice for them really.