What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Heritage Round | Fri | Tigers 30-6 Rabbitohs | SFS

R5: WST v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
If George Burgess is ready anytime soon we'll be fine. The kid is a star in the making.

And that's your problem. You don't need anymore stars, you need some workers.
Stars aren't immune from the ability to work. Inglis was arguably our best in defense last night.

Dragon

Coach
Once again gotta give a wrap to the Tigers the way they showed a lot of heart. Just goes to show you can lose a few key players but attitude is everything in this game.

For the Bunnies, Sandow is trying hard but is getting zero support from Sutton who has a worse kicking game than Ben Rogers. He is useless and they desperately need someone else to do the job. The commentators were talking about Amos Roberts brother in toyota cup and how he was carving up, maybe give him a run?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Look at how we were before the substitions and look how we were after. Yes there was some disappointing individual performances. Especially Sutton and Taylor.

But we were doing well until he substitutes our 4 best forwards with what is essentially 4 squad players when you consider most of our first choice bench Geddes/Lowe/Pettybourne are injured/suspended.

So he replaces Burgess/Asotasi/Stuart/Taylor with our 3rd string pack ALL AT ONCE and everything goes to sh*coach.

That's because you signed over hyped over rated fat pieces of sh*t for massive money and had nothing to spend on depth players.

It's your clubs stupid fault or putting all their eggs in one basket.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If George Burgess is ready anytime soon we'll be fine. The kid is a star in the making.

If george wasn't SAMs brother no one would have heard of him. I'm taking it you've never actually seen him play. I've watched him in 2 games since he has been here and he is so far off the pace in even state cup it isn't funny.

If he played first grade this year he would make Shannon McPherson look like Shane webcke.

Von

Juniors
So one match decides these things does it? When we put 50 on them was Farah better then? When we beat them the 2nd time last year was he better? If we beat them in our next game will Luke be better?

Too many people make too many judgements on overly small sample sizes.

LMAO @ BM....like making predictions of Souths becoming premiers in March every year.

How much of a cat is sandow!

Gets smashed legally by miller then 2 tackles later comes in with a massive swinging arm around the head on him.

The best part was that miller got up and laughed at him. Like when Dwyer laughed at burgess when he was penalized for the grapple.

Over rated bunch of spastics.

AGREE

If we get our full side back on the park in about 6 weeks (minus Lawrence who we will get back in June/July) we will give this comp a real shake.

AGREE....Wests are still a serious threat for the competition.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
McKinnon improves with every performance.

He was the second-best performing fullback in the NRL in '05 (behind Bowen).

He was awesome for Parra. I couldn't believe we let him go and I couldn't believe how he turned to sh*t after he left. Probably that recent desire most clubs have for a playmaking fullback.

This Year?

Immortal
I can't even lol @ 50uffs, they were that bad.

Well done to the Tigers, I should have tipped them.

Liddell

Juniors
Some bad one on one misses from some senior guys cost us badly. Tigers wanted revenge for last years 2 embarassing losses and got it. They run us around and we had nothing come 2nd half.

Well done to the Tigers.

Liddell

Juniors
Once again gotta give a wrap to the Tigers the way they showed a lot of heart. Just goes to show you can lose a few key players but attitude is everything in this game.

For the Bunnies, Sandow is trying hard but is getting zero support from Sutton who has a worse kicking game than Ben Rogers. He is useless and they desperately need someone else to do the job. The commentators were talking about Amos Roberts brother in toyota cup and how he was carving up, maybe give him a run?

They are talking about James Roberts, he's been an absolute gun since he first came in to the TC. He's the guy that scored the try from the dead ball line last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoJiqe1ofQ8

MacDougall

First Grade
Souths main problem is that they are all fat from eating Lobster and drinking wine. Too much of the good life from their Pimp Daddy Russell Crowe.

Fat people have their place in Rugby League. But that place isn't in the centres or halves unfortunately.

slammingsam

Juniors
I'm not sure I have seen a better prospect than James Roberts at Under 20s level. Regardless of what team you support - make the effort to watch this kid play. He has recently turned 18 and he is a superstar. He puleld Souths backs into the game yesterday with a hattrick and then with less than a minute he came from nowhere to pull the Tigers winger into touch to win the game.

He has been doing it consistently since last year. He has scored something like 20 trys in 13 games too. His pace is brilliant.
He is the nephew of Amos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzcfBbKIxMY this is round 1 against the Roosters.