What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Heritage Round | Fri | Tigers 30-6 Rabbitohs | SFS

R5: WST v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

natheel

Coach
This will be close due to rabbits doing what they do best letting the opposition into the game. Souths by 4

hybrid_tiger

Coach
When Inglis runs rings round Ayshford for 80 minutes I'll find the posts kissing Ayshfords arse and quote them. And then laugh.

Don't you get sick of looking like a complete f**king idiot? Ayshford is a very good player who will only get better.

FMD two wins and you Souffs fans are already talking it up...same sh*t every year. Don't you people ever learn?

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Apparently Ayshford is "not much better than Daniela", but Farrell is a "2-hattricks-in-9-games superstar" or some such bullsh*t :lol:

cb4

First Grade
I dont want to get caught up in this debate, but if I had to pick one of those 2 players for my club, Farrell every day of the week.

to_ddeath

Coach
Every time Bunnies Man posts, i wonder why the f*ck i come on here & tip souffs to win......

T.

Timmah

Staff member
I dont want to get caught up in this debate, but if I had to pick one of those 2 players for my club, Farrell every day of the week.

Not quite the point.

The point is Bunniesman talking up players and handling himself over what he perceives is this superior side to all others, when facts remain that the Bunnies are the same, middle-of-the-field garbage as about 10 of the 16 teams.

Galeforce

Bench
Only one performance this year has impressed me , as repeatable and hard for Souths to beat in 2011. Melbournes round 4 win . Manly next overall , though they may be impacted by Watmow effect.
Not impressed with either Bulldogs or Roosters win against Souths and can see Souths easily reversing those losses when it counts.
talk is cheap.look forward to the year proving me right !

Liddell

Juniors
Not quite the point.

The point is Bunniesman talking up players and handling himself over what he perceives is this superior side to all others, when facts remain that the Bunnies are the same, middle-of-the-field garbage as about 10 of the 16 teams.

Yet they are only one win behind you're mob, even with the "dream start" :lol:

CMUX

Only one performance this year has impressed me , as repeatable and hard for Souths to beat in 2011. Melbournes round 4 win . Manly next overall , though they may be impacted by Watmow effect.
Not impressed with either Bulldogs or Roosters win against Souths and can see Souths easily reversing those losses when it counts.
talk is cheap.look forward to the year proving me right !

The funny thing about this post is by “when it counts”, you are referring to round 7 (Bulldogs) and round 19 (roosters).

When supporters of other team’s say “when it counts” they are referring to finals (those games played after round 26). Other supporters are also fully aware that a win in round 1 is worth the same as a win in round 19

Haw Haw Haw

BunniesMan

Immortal
Every time Bunnies Man posts, i wonder why the f*ck i come on here & tip souffs to win......

T.
Well I presume you're not a complete genius and you tip games based on who you think will win and not whose fans may or may not annoy you more.
Not quite the point.

Can't you see how close the comp is. Almost every team can be described as "middle of the field garbage". There is no outstanding team, and with the possible exception of the Eels and Panthers (and maybe the cowboys and sharks if they go back to how they're expected to play) there are no really sh*t teams.

We're just 4 weeks in and there's already no undefeated team and no team without a win.

We're only 1 win away from the top of the ladder.
Don't you get sick of looking like a complete f**king idiot? Ayshford is a very good player who will only get better.

FMD two wins and you Souffs fans are already talking it up...same sh*t every year. Don't you people ever learn?
I don't rate Ayshford. IMO I wouldn't take him ahead of even Farrell.
Apparently Ayshford is "not much better than Daniela", but Farrell is a "2-hattricks-in-9-games superstar" or some such bullsh*t :lol:
Farrell is an emerging star I said. I didn't say he already is. How few players have scored 2 hatricks before their 10th game? I don't think there'd be many.
Farrell an "emerging superstar" LOL. Only @ Souffs.
Like I said above. How many players have scored hattricks twice in their first 9 games. He's a prolific tryscorer and has a bright future ahead of him.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: You are a supreme troll, I'll give you that.

Galeforce

Bench
The funny thing about this post is by “when it counts”, you are referring to round 7 (Bulldogs) and round 19 (roosters).

When supporters of other team’s say “when it counts” they are referring to finals (those games played after round 26). Other supporters are also fully aware that a win in round 1 is worth the same as a win in round 19

Haw Haw Haw

CMUX,

I never said round 7 or round 19.
I said WHEN IT COUNTS. So if Souths NEED to beat Roosters to make finals , yes they will. However WHEN it COUNTS means on Souths way to GF. I do not expect Souths to play either of those sides in GF.
I have also bet accordingly for GF opponents.

re youre last point . meaningless dribble. I do not discard round 1 wins and losses. My point was from what i saw and inferred by the win/loss on both teams. Against Roosters , Souths were down and were left with only one bench player and came back strongly and lost the plot after getting ahead. Against Bulldogs , with bad form from Wesser/Inglis in particular , Souths still grabbed the lead, only to let it slip in last part of the game.

Haw Haw HAw

Last edited: