What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Heritage Round | Fri | Tigers 30-6 Rabbitohs | SFS

R5: WST v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the most important factor here: where Sheens will be sitting after half-time.

BunniesMan

Immortal
An interesting stat I just read in the paper, Sheens hasn't beaten Lang in their last 17 games. That goes back to well into the 90s. Lang > Sheens.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Does anybody know if Lang has game plans?

Probably nothing too structured, which is why we play like we do.

Pretty obvious what our attack will be tonight, it is whether we actually defend against the Tiges, especially Benji and Farah (injured or not).

MacDougall

First Grade
Lang always beats Sheens because of his mind games. He sits on the sideline for the WHOLE game, rather than just after half time.

Fiddy

Juniors
I bet sheens won't be out there 2nd half.

Lang gets too fired up hell i would be scared to go near him

BunniesMan

Immortal
And how bloody good does that jersey look on the tigers. 100 times better than their regular eyesore

Don't understand why the anthem was sung...........oh well.

Memo Tigers - the jersey you are wearing now is so much better. They should keep it and have the Wests strip as their alternative.

Danish

Referee
Burgess continues his brilliant run of any dropped ball being a stripping penalty...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Don't understand why the anthem was sung...........oh well.

Memo Tigers - the jersey you are wearing now is so much better. They should keep it and have the Wests strip as their alternative.

I reckon they should adopt that jersey as their Leichhardt jersey, the Wests at Campbelltown, and a third jersey (hybrid of the two, black gold and white horizontal stripes) for all other games.

BM1979

Juniors
After watching the Tigers play football , its a letdown watching the other teams going round play 5 dummy half runs and kick or bomb for the winger

Latest posts