What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Heritage Round | Sat | Sharks 13-19 Sea Eagles | Toyota

R5: CRO v MAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S.R.

Juniors
Dally M Points just through.

3 - Checcin (for ignoring forward passes from Manly dummy half in the 2nd half)
2 - Lyons (for ignoring Manly players being in front of him for 40 minutes in the 2nd half)
1 - Matai (for playing thru 7 serious injuries in the 2nd half)

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Nope. Not at all.
But you appear to be trying to be a keyboard wanker, and are doing a wonderful job.

So you going to quote my entire original post? And then admit that you are wrong? Or are you going to hide?

I'm used to losing. THAT doesn't bother me.
But losing like THAT, with the penalties and the forward passes, and to MANLY, the week after Hasler whinged like a bitch about the refs. It STINKS. THe whole NRL organisation stinks.

Manly are their darlings. Cronulla are hated by them.
They don't even hide it anymore.

S.R we wouldnt have been in those positions if gallen , Tupou and aiton hold those balls. Like I said before tough to swallow but no one but our selves to blame.

S.R.

Juniors
S.R we wouldnt have been in those positions if gallen , Tupou and aiton hold those balls. Like I said before tough to swallow but no one but our selves to blame.

We also wouldn't have been in that position if the forward pass in the lead up to the field goal was picked up. Or the forward pass where the farcial advantage was played. Or the penalty where Lyon moved forward a metre to play the ball on a defender's leg.

Yes, we missed tackles and did some stupid sh!t, but really, what do you expect when the refs make you defend for 9 minutes straight?

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Real tough game of footy
Sharkies are the surprise package this year, really should have hung on and won that one, but will certainly win a lot more this year.
What a pack of forwards, Smith, Gallen, Toupo, Snowden, Douglas - tough tough tough monsters WOW and Wade Graham is starting to look classy what a kicking game.

MatthewA

Juniors
*clap clap clap* Well done to Manly's best players, Matt Checchin and Steve Lyons who handed Manly victory in the 8 minutes straight of possession to the Eagles which included 3 absolute non-penalties and marches down field for no apparent reason.

Bastards in pink are now controlling who wins and who loses. ****ing ridiculous.

wittyfan

Referee
Witty never failed at union. Injuries curtailed his year and the offer from the Crusaders was too good to pass up.

Garts

Bench
Your knowledge on league players ability on the field is about as good as my beefiness knowledge on players looks Wittyfan. Please don't back Oldfield, you always back a loser.

BM1979

Juniors
Cronulla have themselves to blame , no one else , Gallen does not have a brain in his head , trying to throw a miracle ball fourth tackle 4 minutes to go cost you the game , simple as that

Latest posts