What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Heritage Round | Sun | Dragons 25-6 Bulldogs | SCG

R5: STG v CBY

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulysseus

Bench
V is for Victory..........
Nice reality check for the Doggies though.

Take note Mr Moore, that is what is called defence and real spirit.

BM1979

Juniors
Barba just doesn't get involved nearly enough, nor does Pritchard. Ennis turn it up when the going gets tough, Payne is a big girl. Dogs are crap

Payne is a big girl , i would back Corey Payne over Ben Creagh any day of the week in manning up , but Creagh would just run away like a girl instead of backing his team mate up

Well played Saints , very scrappy game , Dogs played horrible , still early in the year though and lots of time to turn it around

Hutty1986

Immortal
Payne is a big girl , i would back Corey Payne over Ben Creagh any day of the week in manning up , but Creagh would just run away like a girl instead of backing his team mate up

Well played Saints , very scrappy game , Dogs played horrible , still early in the year though and lots of time to turn it around

:lol: Payne in the same league as Creagh! My god there's some nuffies on here

BM1979

Juniors
Nice trolling attempt. 3 Steelers juniors (one the son of Saints legend), 2 Saints juniors (3 if you count Stanley off the bench), and 2 imports, one of which thrown on the scrapheap by your genius former coach.

We got our reality check last week today they were just pathetic , couldn't hold the ball to save our lives

BM1979

Juniors
:lol: Whatever you say mate. Payne was definitely your best today though

Mate its round 5 , Saints thoroughly outplayed them and won , still a long way to go and a lot of improvement left in our team aswell , the dogs were never going to beat Saints in wet weather football.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Mate its round 5 , Saints thoroughly outplayed them and won , still a long way to go and a lot of improvement left in our team aswell , the dogs were never going to beat Saints in wet weather football.

I agree, the doggies are a great footy side and will bounce back. Just a good tough game today in the wet, tough on that little ranga half of yours though, it can be a cruel game!

Dragon

Coach

Child please. Creagh even made Idris his b*tch then titty f*cked him and made him sleep in the wet patch. Corey payne is the biggest powderpuff going around

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not sure why Payne's coming in for scrutiny, he was easily our best today, as he has been much of the year.

Why Young stayed on the field after that tackle has me a bit stumped, but the game was long gone, even at halftime. Terrible handling in the wet and a bit of ill discipline.

That said, Parra copped it 38-0 so I can't be too critical, we play them on Friday :D

Evenflow

Bench
V is for Victory..........
Nice reality check for the Doggies though.

Take note Mr Moore, that is what is called defence and real spirit.

Yeah no prizes for second, they copped the rality check last week, Mr Moore already saw exactly what defence and real spirit was last week.......That said the Dogs will figure well into the finals i would think.

idris, the best defender I have ever seen.

He should be first picked for NSW/Australia and is in contention to be an immortal along with manu vatuvei

Timmah

Staff member
You do realise he played 60 minutes, 40 of those injured, then left the field just before we scored our first try?

_Johnsy

Referee
Why Young stayed on the field after that tackle has me a bit stumped,

FMD, does losing make your head hurt & restrict your ability to think rationally ?

That tackle (if you can call it that) deserved a penalty. Young should not miss one minute of football because of that "tackle". :roll:

Timmah

Staff member
FMD, does losing make your head hurt & restrict your ability to think rationally ?

That tackle (if you can call it that) deserved a penalty. Young should not miss one minute of football because of that "tackle". :roll:

If he had a player or two helping him I'd usually be a bit less agro - he did it completely on his own and turned him upside down. Send off offence IMO. That's nice that you disagree.

and let the excuses begin!!
:lol: Yeah, being injured and then not even being on the field is an "excuse" :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
No way was the Young tackle a send-off offence. He may get hit with a grade 2 or 3 charge and miss a week or two, but that's as far as it should go.

Oh and Idris is a myth :)

:lol: Yeah, being injured and then not even being on the field is an "excuse" :lol:

if he was injured he wouldn't of played and when he was on we scored 2 past him.

how about the rorters game? they scored 2 past him as well and almost a 3rd

and then the storm game last week lol

moik

Bench
... he did it completely on his own and turned him upside down. Send off offence IMO.
Timmah, you're usually quite rational.

Granted, Young got him above the horizontal but pulled out of the tackle. Didn't drive him into the dirt, just dropped him.