What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Heritage Round | Sun | Storm 38-0 Eels | AAMI

R5: MEL v PAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noa

First Grade
Eels are playing with one arm tied behind there back with Mortimer in the line-up.

What a lighweight.

Hutty1986

Immortal
There were 2 controversial decisions in a game decided by 2 points.

In the storm game there was one wrong decision but the pass in that play was forward anyway so in the end the right decision was made. Not to mention the storm dominated that game and won easily so it made no difference.

Fair enough we had one bad week against the cowboys (who are now near the top of the ladder). Yous lost to the sharks which isn't that much better. Neither are indicative of our teams standard of play.

As for saying we beat a couple of average teams who are they? We have both beat the titans (our win was much more comprehensive) and we both beat the dogs. Besides that you have beat a struggling warriors team and the knights. So yeah yous have had one more hard game then us.

I don't think we deserve to be favourites or close to it. Does make what you are saying true.

That's just my point. I wasn't taking anything away from your big win yesterday, absolutely hammered the poor old Eels