What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Origin I | 25 May | QLD 16-12 NSW | Suncorp #origin

SOO1: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
Jenning, King and Ennis hey. f**king lucky trio right there. Jennings would want to show something this year. King I just can't understand at all and Ennis, well we've been there before. Qld pack will be very motivated to play against this bloke. Glad to see Hayne given a wake up call.

Did Titris not get a spot ??...Gasnier adds more IMO.

No Tolman...bloody joke.

Qld won't be losing any sleep IMO.

Joker's Wild

Coach
No Hayne, King, Ennis, Merrin, No Toleman

FMD

I won't be complaining anymore and I will support the team but jeez they are making it hard

mems77

Juniors
Tigers fan and happy to take flack but,
City v Country = useless.
Ennis pulls out in a soft c**k move - makes the team.
Will watch in baited breath to see him crumble.
Go QLD.

LunarPark

Juniors
Hasn't Jennings been practically invisible all year? Or have I just not watched enough Penrith games?

Not far off the team I picked on the DT blues selector, except a few positions.

Talanexor

Juniors
LOL at NSW!

How can you leave Hayne out of the Origin side - and yet include Morris, Beau Scott, Merrin and King?

Forward pack will get thumped.

applesauce

Bench
Dugan? < Hayne
Jennings? < Idris
King? < Tolman
Pierce? < Mullen
Scott? < Lewis

lol NSW fail. 3-0 QLD

j0nesy

Bench
Wow, King, really? What did Tolman do wrong, and is TLL injured? Otherwise, not a surprising team. Merrin a slight bolter, but no huge surprise.

mxlegend99

Referee
Wow. That team is far worse then i expected. No Hayne is the worst and dumbest decision the selectors have made, followed closely by selecting King, Scott and Creagh ahead od Tolman, Lewis and Watmough.

Selectors have destroyed any chance we had.

King over a guy like Tollman............you are kidding.

And while Idris has his flaws, he played for Australia a week ago. If he isn't in better form than Jennings, I give it away.