What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Origin I | 25 May | QLD 16-12 NSW | Suncorp #origin

SOO1: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cleary89

Coach
Is Tolman big enough to be an origin prop? Maybe second rower....

Scott clearly > Lewis at the moment and Watmough is a drop kick and never should get another rep jumper.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Picking a bench full of Dragons is a good move. They're defence will be needed. Mullen should be there instead of Pearce, Tolman should be there instead King, and Hayne for Dugan.

Dugan's efforts as last defender against the Storm was the definition of non-Origin.

King+Dugan+Ennis = 6 straight, baby.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Pearce must have been selected based on the wide selection of meat pies he set up today... Seriously though, who do they pick? Mullen was ordinary today as well.

aqua_duck

Coach
I will never ever go for Qld but this is the 1st time ever if NSW get beat it won't bother me too much

HowHigh

Coach
Wish Ennis wasn't there, hate the merkin.
In saying that, its really not that bad of a team in my opinion. Bit suprised Hayne isn't in the team, he does perform well in origin.
I'd still put my money on QLD but we should give them a better run for their money this series.
QLD 2-1

Happy they have given Soward a shot. Hopefully he steps up and does as well for NSW as he does for us.

Good team, probably only a couple of suprsies that I didnt see coming.

Jennings in the centre is one , obviously they wanted Cooper but he didnt want to play.

Hayne missing out completely , although I wouldnt have had him at the back I would of slotted him on the wing instead of Morris.

there is always good players that can feel unlucky for missing out.

QLD wont have it all there way this year.

Mader45

Juniors
Is this team based on nsw winning soo or st george losing a few to make the premiership race somewhat competitive

typicalfan

Coach
Don't agree with King over Tolman but the rest isn't bad. Dugan and Hayne are much of a muchness, Hayne gets more involved but Dugan is probably the safer for origin although I think he is underdone.

Idris could have been a better option than Jennings but not by a great deal.

Latest posts