What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Origin II | Wed 15 Jun | NSW 18-8 QLD | ANZ #origin

SOO2: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
I know everyone is giving Gallen the wraps, and rightly so, but both he and Mannah started the game brilliantly and allowed us to dominate rather than Queensland ala Game I. What did you guys think of Mannah's performance? I'd give him an 8/10 because him and Gal worked very well together, and his contributions were quality. He doesn't look out of place at SOO does he, and it's great considering how young he is.

I thought he was much better in the second half. Defensively good. However I thought he had more grunt carrying the ball than he showed last night. A bit disappointing in that department.

Lambretta

First Grade
Really enjoyed last nights game - it's true what they say about absence. I've missed that feeling.

NSW have alot of injury concerns again and Hoppa is out of game three. Shame as he played a blinder.

Uate is the find of the season for the Blues. f**king brilliant. Hopefully Jennings will be back and firing for game three.

Latest posts