What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Origin III | Wed 6 Jul | QLD 34-24 NSW | Suncorp

SOO3: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why don't you ask the NSWRL?

It used to be 1 day earlier, now it's 2 days earlier. We know that Stuart wanted an extra day than previous camps have had. Not sure why it was a day before QLD in the first place though.

user_nat... It's maroon in the article. formatting must've stuffed up on the C+P.

Live with it :p

Hutty1986

Immortal
Geez I hope Soward and co. are fit. I can cop losing Jenno and either one of Creagh/Scott but if any of the others are ruled out it will make it very bloody tough

Pigskin

Juniors
I have little doubt we will win (Qld) and win very well indeed ... Qld 13+ is currently $3.60 on Betfair btw

NSW got up for their game, probably making us maroons mad in the process. And if that hasn't made them mad enough, all the Ricky and Gus garbage certainly will.

Gonna be one hell of a feral crowd on Wednesday night, and I'll certainly be doing my bit.

I think Queensland will play a more expansive game than people think and our halves and centres will have a field day. The tries we score will also assist in giving our big boppers more rest ;-).

NSW will probly score the last couple of tries, when their battalion of backrowers finally start to get moving, but the damage will be well and truly done by then.

Qld 38 - 14.

Oh and btw ... NSW ... go and get stuffed.

Oink !

some11

Referee
Gonna be one hell of a feral crowd on Wednesday night, and I'll certainly be doing my bit.

f**k yeah, got 5 mates ready to get rowdy. Probably gonna hit up the Paddo again since you can actually get quick rounds of drinks before the game starts unlike every place on Caxton :lol:

QLD are gonna lose the fight and the game. Hope someone finally puts one on Hodges and Thaidays chin.

LOL at anyone who thinks QLD will win. I'll be in hear laughing at you guys post-game

Hutty1986

Immortal
I have little doubt we will win (Qld) and win very well indeed ... Qld 13+ is currently $3.60 on Betfair btw

NSW got up for their game, probably making us maroons mad in the process. And if that hasn't made them mad enough, all the Ricky and Gus garbage certainly will.

I think Queensland will play a more expansive game than people think and our halves and centres will have a field day. The tries we score will also assist in giving our big boppers more rest ;-).

NSW will probly score the last couple of tries, when their battalion of backrowers finally start to get moving, but the damage will be well and truly done by then.

Qld 38 - 14.

Oh and btw ... NSW ... go and get stuffed.

Oink !

:lol::lol::lol:

A typically deluded, tosser post from Pigskin. I bet you said the maroons would win game 2 13+ as well hey champ.

Blues by 12.

was gonna tip the blues till stuart said pearce was the best halfback in the game

thurston to overshadow locky in a MotM performance..

:(

Hutty1986

Immortal
was gonna tip the blues till stuart said pearce was the best halfback in the game

thurston to overshadow locky in a MotM performance..

:(

He's taken it back now and said something like "I don't know why I said that. I'm good friends with JT and know he's number one."

Sleep

Juniors
Probably too late now. Mal would of been all in JT's face and has probably plastered the article everywhere.

Wouldn't at all surprise me to see him come out and turn it on. If he does, egg will be all over Stuarts face.

Latest posts