What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Manly by 14.
I hope the Warriors of last night turn up so its a competitive game.
There is a danger they have gone over the top already. But if they turn up it will be a cracker of a game. Both teams halves are on fire.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Eagles by 12, good luck to the warriors, love the way they played against the Storm, it should be a cracker!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Very confident that our comp will stay untainted and no other country will win Australias elite rugby league competition. I'm a huge fan of Foran, my favourite non Souths player. He will lead Manly to a win. I think they're just too good across the park.

B Stewart. G Stewart. Foran. DCE. Just too much for the Warriors to handle.

Mark my words. Manly will win.

Manly by 13.
CC medallist - Foran.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bunniesman - the new Moffo.

Make sure you've got a heap of Arthur Ash on the Warriors...

Very confident that our comp will stay untainted and no other country will win Australias elite rugby league competition. I'm a huge fan of Foran, my favourite non Souths player. He will lead Manly to a win. I think they're just too good across the mark.

Manly by 13.
CC medallist - Foran.

Congratulations Warriors,

Officially the 2011 premiers :lol:

But seriously, my tip for this game is the Warriors.

ceagle

Bench
Very confident that our comp will stay untainted and no other country will win Australias elite rugby league competition. I'm a huge fan of Foran, my favourite non Souths player. He will lead Manly to a win. I think they're just too good across the mark.

Manly by 13.
CC medallist - Foran.
FUUUAAARKKK!! Why do this to us?

Juju

Juniors

Manly by 13.
CC medallist - Foran.

Half your club are Kiwis... as embarrassing as that is for a NZ'er to say.

Give us a "Manly Got This" you have to get one of these right this year

BunniesMan

Immortal
Half your club are Kiwis... as embarrassing as that is for a NZ'er to say.

Give us a "Manly Got This" you have to get one of these right this year
My issue isn't personal. I don't have anything against individuals from any country. That would be getting pretty close to racism and I'm not into that. I have no problem with New Zealanders playing for Aussie clubs. As well as the various Souths players that also happen to be kiwis, I'm a big fan of Foran and Benji.

My issue is limited to the team representing the country of New Zealand. Not individual New Zealanders. Same with Qld teams and the Storm.

And yes, Manly have certainly 'got this'.

blaza88z

Coach
Very confident that our comp will stay untainted and no other country will win Australias elite rugby league competition. I'm a huge fan of Foran, my favourite non Souths player. He will lead Manly to a win. I think they're just too good across the park.

Manly by 13.
CC medallist - Foran.

Do you think anyone gives a flying fiddler's f**k who your favorite non souths player is?

ceagle

Bench
And yes, Manly have certainly 'got this'.

No-Darth_Vader.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bunniesman, the Warriors don't represent all of New Zealand, they just happen to be the only NZ team in the NRL.

They haven't been the New Zealand Warriors for a few seasons now - they dropped the New Zealand part of their name a few years ago. They're simply "Warriors" now, or for sponsorship purposes 'Vodafone' Warriors.

I can understand your POV if it were the Kiwis, but this is a club competition.

And Manly 13+ is your tip after the Warriors held out MELBOURNE? :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
FFS. How often does a team win a grand final from 6th. Every so often, like the Roosters and Eels in recent seasons, a team sets the world on fire for a few weeks at the end of an average season, go deep into the finals and all of a sudden every moron is picking them to win the whole thing.

Just like the Eels in 09 and Roosters in 10, the Warriors will lose to the team that was more consistent through the entire year.

Manly will win.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
FFS. How often does a team win a grand final from 6th. Every so often, like the Roosters and Eels in recent seasons, a team sets the world on fire for a few weeks at the end of an average season, go deep into the finals and all of a sudden every moron is picking them to win the whole thing.

Just like the Eels in 09 and Roosters in 10, the Warriors will lose to the team that was more consistent through the entire year.

Manly will win.
yet again, you might be right. but you've been wrong so damn often you need to stop making certain statements, because it's making you look like a knob.