What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BunniesMan is a f**king halfwit. He'll come out with some "I told you so" bullshit if he's right, despite every game prediction for the Warriors this year being wrong.

Someone should ban him. Technically he hasn't done anything wrong but he's a dickhead.

devoid

Juniors
Manly have had our measure for a few seasons now - against anyone else, I would feel confident of a win. We will have to play off our nut. Can't wait for Lyon v Inu. Epic game. Take me to the airport now, please.

blaza88z

Coach
FFS. How often does a team win a grand final from 6th. Every so often, like the Roosters and Eels in recent seasons, a team sets the world on fire for a few weeks at the end of an average season, go deep into the finals and all of a sudden every moron is picking them to win the whole thing.

Just like the Eels in 09 and Roosters in 10, the Warriors will lose to the team that was more consistent through the entire year.

Manly will win.

if only teams could win it from 9th, bunnies would be back to back premiers

This Year?

Immortal
Very confident that our comp will stay untainted and no other country will win Australias elite rugby league competition. I'm a huge fan of Foran, my favourite non Souths player. He will lead Manly to a win. I think they're just too good across the park.

B Stewart. G Stewart. Foran. DCE. Just too much for the Warriors to handle.

Mark my words. Manly will win.

Manly by 13.
CC medallist - Foran.

:lol: So Warriors by 8 then?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The fact that Stevie plays for Manly is irrelevant to what I said.

So in response to my question, it was just dumb. Cheers for the answer.

On the game, not feeling all that confident. I suppose the only thing I can say is that the Warriors are due to beat Manly, might as well be next week.

Williams charing at Johnson and Brown marking Lyon make me very nervus though.

Mr Saab

Referee
A Kiwi win would be the best thing to happen to this game since...well....when the Panfers won in 2003.

BunniesMan

Immortal
A Kiwi win would be the best thing to happen to this game since...well....when the Panfers won in 2003.
If the Kiwis win, we might as well give up at being a country. We'd be better off just shutting up shop and giving the keys to their PM.

Luckily it won't happen.

Constraint

Juniors
The comedic relief of BunniesMan constantly saying, 'Mark my words, this will happen, guise' then being completely and utterly incorrect is kinda starting to wear thin..

Anyway, as a Warriors' fan, I'm desperately hoping we can jag a win. Bit tired of having no premierships under our belt, and I'm really hoping we can take a bit of shine off the intensely overrated rah-rah parade that's constantly going on here in Auckland.

If I were a betting man I'd say Manly by 10, however. Hoping I'm wrong

I don't know what's worse, BM ruining another thread, or actually having to know that somebody so dumb looks the way he does too. God clearly had a sense of humour.

Last edited:

effnic

Bench
WOW!! just read the manly v broncos game day thread. 800+ posts of LU bitching and crying. Im guessing this will be more of the same. Btw all your tears taste delicious. GO MANLY!!!!

devoid

Juniors
I don't think you'll find too many Warriors fans expressing any Manly-hate. As a few have already posted, before we found out we were getting a team in the comp, Manly was probably the most supported club over here. To still have top class guys like K. Foran and J. Galuvao running around for you doesn't hurt, either.

Juju

Juniors
If the Kiwis win, we might as well give up at being a country. We'd be better off just shutting up shop and giving the keys to their PM.

Luckily it won't happen.

Your club is owned by a fool who supports the All Blacks in Rugby and Australia in cricket.
With your attitude you can stomach that? Lol@50uffs

Noa

First Grade
Going to be a great game this, I wouldnt be suprised to see it go into extra time or the winning try scored in the final minutes. Heart say Warriors, head says Manly. Ill go with the heart as the Warriors have the forwards to really nullify Manlys best assest.

Warriors 26-22

Cronk2011

Juniors
If warriors play like they did on the weekend they can certainly trouble Manly, but i just can't see it happening.

grouch

First Grade
Looking forward to it. 2 awesome grand finals in two years. God bless rugby league

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Going to be a great game this, I wouldnt be suprised to see it go into extra time or the winning try scored in the final minutes. Heart say Warriors, head says Manly. Ill go with the heart as the Warriors have the forwards to really nullify Manlys best assest.

Pretty much sums up my feelings on the game.

Had to work this Sunday. Roster is set two weeks in advance, but I never thought the Warriors would get to this stage. :oops:

Working out some shift switching at the mo. Win or lose, not going to miss it.