What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gmac

Juniors
I never gave the warriors a hope in hell against melbourne. Had no idea they could play that good. The first 15mins I thought Melbourne hadnt really turned up and I kept waiting for Melbourne to switch on and play footy. Its obvious now that the warriors bashed them into submission. Great performance.
If Melbourne had won I think manly would of smashed them next week. They really havnt recovered since rd 25 at Brookie.

The warriors, what can i say Im impressed and still in shock. Not confident at all manly will beat them. If the same warriors team turn up on sunday it will be one hell of a game.
All the best warriors fans. Unlike melbourne I have nothign but respect for you and your team. I hope you play well ( but not too well ;-) )

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I had the same feelings, I thought that if the Storm got through Manly would bash them into submission. They sacrificed a lot up front to keep their big 3, not helped by Blair being suspended. It was always going to leave them a little vulnerable if a team could put together 80 minutes.

Gmac

Juniors
Hmm apparently the weather is looking shit for Sunday. Though they are probably wrong as usual :roll:

Dont know who that favours.. Surely the warriors are used to playing in the wet and wind in auckland..

What if it is raining and all the warriors supporters cant fly over for the game :sarcasm:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Just had a look and it says possible shower Sunday, but quite windy. Kicking game could become even more important.

As for who wet/dry conditions would favour, I think you could make a case for both teams in either conditions. Probably one of the reasons why they made it to the GF to begin with.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Even during Grand Final week we still find a new way to have a LOL@50uff$. Thanks for that Dunniesman.

Go the Warriors! My prediction: The scores are locked with 7 seconds remaining on the clock. In the last play of the game Shaun Johnson runs down the blind side and puts a flying Bill Tupou through under the posts for an absolute miracle try. James Maloney kicks the conversion. Manly fans suffer an acute case of deja vu.

MSIH

Bench
Even during Grand Final week we still find a new way to have a LOL@50uff$. Thanks for that Dunniesman.

Go the Warriors! My prediction: The scores are locked with 7 seconds remaining on the clock. In the last play of the game Shaun Johnson runs down the blind side and puts a flying Bill Tupou through under the posts for an absolute miracle try. James Maloney kicks the conversion. Manly fans suffer an acute case of deja vu.

Which Warriors players are going to test positive for roids?

ozbash

Referee
Well behind the Warriors, in the first grade only of course.

lol, very true Didgi, should be a good game as well. Saw a different side to our juniors on Saturday nite, they meant business instead of just playing a game.

Warriors,just, in the NRL
Warriors by 30 odd in the NYC
Vulcans by a few to complete the trifecta

:sarcasm:

ceagle

Bench
Key match-up is

Lyon/Hoppa- Brown/Vatuvei

Brown's defense at centre is worrying for the Warriors and he happens to come up against the form centre in Lyon. Inu's defense on the Warrior's left edge looks a bit shakey aswell.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
FFS. How often does a team win a grand final from 6th. Every so often, like the Roosters and Eels in recent seasons, a team sets the world on fire for a few weeks at the end of an average season, go deep into the finals and all of a sudden every moron is picking them to win the whole thing.

Just like the Eels in 09 and Roosters in 10, the Warriors will lose to the team that was more consistent through the entire year.

Manly will win.
You'd be wrong. 1995 Bulldogs side defeated Manly... Dogs finished 6th, Manly 1st.

Warriors are every chance, especially with the form they displayed on Saturday evening.

ceagle

Bench
This game is extremely hard to predict. I think most people expect Manly to be consistently good as they have been all season, but who f**king knows which Warriors will turn up?

ceagle

Bench
514206-warriors.jpg

x2878df43.jpg

We aren't getting ahead of ourselves.
We know what needs to be done.
WE ARE READY!!