What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R1 | Fri | Roosters 40-29 Rabbitohs | SFS

R1: SYD v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The 18th Man

Juniors
I got swamped by some of the Bunnies variety for dismissing them as a legit title threat given I have massive doubts on their halves - case in point last night. They have flashes of brilliance over the course of 80 minutes though aren't consistent enough to capitalise on the work of their big men. It will be a season of disappointment considering the Red and Green have been pumped by some as sure things for at worst a top four spot.

Congrats to the Roosters. Made it tougher than it had to be though a good start to the season all the same.

BranVan3000

Coach
Yeah but you have always had an agenda against Pearce so any criticism of him will be taken with a grain of salt.

I thought he played well, he controlled the game well with his kicking and his defence was unreal, difference was when Masoe, Friend and Hargreaves came on

Pi$$ing myself at Dave Taylor :lol: he is useless, and my contempt only continues to grow for Sandow, the guy was whopping up a goal he kicked to get Souths within 4 points, let alone his pre try celebration, and his multiple failed tackle attempts and his persistance with trying to shoulder charge people, especially 20m out from your own line...the sooner he pulls his head in, the better Souths will go.

I thought Sutton was one of the bunnies best, I am usually pretty critical of him but he had a red hot go last night.
I have to rate Sutton last night as well, and he looks very fit, like he's dropped a few kgs this year. Hoping he'll really have a go.

BranVan3000

Coach
Phone call at half time

Gallop: "Tony, Its David Gallop here whats going on. You know what they say Tony when the Rabbits are going well League is going well. Do what you have to do"

The non penalty against Inglis for using a teamate as a shield was laughable.

As I said with No archer we win by 40
It would've been a penalty but Inglis gained no advantage from it, he went down at that spot

Latest posts