What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Fri | Bulldogs 10-15 Dragons | ANZ

R10: CBY v STG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Ray Warren is confused because he's looking at the wrong rule to understand the decision.

Doesnt matter where he is looking, the decision was wrong.

He was flat on his back, with a defender on top of him, and then reach up and handed the ball to a player. It is held, no question.

18to87

First Grade

He was flat on his back, with a defender on top of him, and then reach up and handed the ball to a player. It is held, no question.

What defender on top of him? If there was one on top of him he wouldn't have been able to hand it off - hence a try.

skeepe

Immortal

There was no defender on top of him but I agree with the gist of your post. I was more commenting on the fact that people listening to Rabs will come away with an incorrect understanding of that rule. The rule Rabs was talking about specifically relates to a player already on the ground, for example slipping over or diving on a loose ball.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Maybe see what happened first before commenting.

I'm seeing fans of every other team cheering for the Dogs (has that ever happened before?). Why wouldn't I be taking every opportunity to taunt the blow-ins with an irrational hatred of the best team in the comp? The fact I can't see anything (due to being subjected to the donkeys-kittens game) amkes it that much easier to troll. :p

Edit: Does that work? Can I actually troll a match thread involving my team?

Danish

Referee
What defender on top of him? If there was one on top of him he wouldn't have been able to hand it off - hence a try.

I've told you already, you are a numpty.

Keating tackled him and fell back on top of him