What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sun | Sharks 18-4 Roosters | Toyota #nrlcrosyd

R10: CRO v SYD

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
OK, so my last post was bitter and twisted but bugger me we've had a terrible mix of screwing ourselves and getting bad bounces and bad calls this season

Gould was right when he made those comments. If the Roosters had passed wide they could have cracked the Sharks. But we were playing conservatively in the dry, when we'd previously thrown it around in the wet. We werent playing to the conditions.

With Perrett out and Linnett missing this season we've been playing with a second rower and some of the slowest backs out wide that I've ever seen and teams have found us easy to defend against.

Today with Linnett back we almost looked like we had some mobility back, but our conservative approach early and Linnett getting injured scoring a try meant that we had to replace him with Riddell as there was no one left on the bench with any speed. Tom Symonds had to come back and play with fractured fingers, but it didnt solve our issues with no speed.

Once that happened we were never going to score points. We had blown our chances to get on the board and the Sharks being awarded a try when knocking on didnt really help. But lets face it, they didnt need help.

The Roosters have been linked to Sonny Bill Williams and Roberts from the Dogs. What they need and desperately is a quality centre or two and a super fast winger. We have 800 back rowers and one f**king centre. No one is going to get far if you dont have strike power out wide. There is no substitute for speed.

no name

Coach
WTF was the go with the Symonds effort going to the VR?
He was clearly tackled out, the touchy was a metre away and didn't put his flag up.

Didgi

^ Dont you support the Raiders :? Glass houses.

There was no way that last try should have been given, and Im hardly a Roosters fan.

Roosters for the spoon in 2011. Congrats guys, you'll have a matching set.

lol this cousin f**king Canberra fan getting way ahead of himself, first win in f**king 2 months and all of a sudden talking shit like you're a high flying Dragons fans go back a choof the bong some more

innsaneink

Referee
How that last try was BOTD is mind boggling....clear knock on from pomeroy into FPN.....funny how that gave us Pomeroy as both 1st & last try scorer AND Sharks 13+

bileduct

Coach
Don't get angry at me because your team plays like a pack of festering tits. Grand final appearance and Dally M player of the year in 2010 to the absolute shit you've dished up this year. Biggest capitulation of the season so far.

adamkungl

Immortal
No such thing as equal last, we have the 2009 wooden spoon to prove that :sarcasm: suck shit sharkies!

Lambretta

First Grade
How that last try was BOTD is mind boggling....clear knock on from pomeroy into FPN.....funny how that gave us Pomeroy as both 1st & last try scorer AND Sharks 13+

That and the other second half try was a knock on through seperation.

But, like the Raiders a few years back, the Roosters are being absolutely reamed by the referees and video referees this year.

I failed to work out how the Roosters were 6 penalties to 1 bad by the 20th minute of the first half. Carney makes a break, gets hit in the head, no penalty..... Myles makes a very dominant tackle and is penalised for not getting off the man immediately.

I know these things will turn around, but it's hard to take when you're experiencing them.

I was talking to a mate who's a Dogs fan on Friday and the decisions on that night seemed to be given because that's how the referees EXPECT to give them. Dragons are good.... Dogs not as good.... therefore if something happens, rule in favour of the Dragons because there is a greater possibilty of being right.

How about actually looking at what has happened rather than refereeing by assumption. It's bloody frustrating.

Latest posts