What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Sat | Tigers 20-18 Panthers | Campbelltown #nrlwespen

R11: WST v PEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaba

First Grade
alexander doesnt know the rules, a pass is a pass doesnt matter if it goes on the ground or in the air

alexander doesnt know the rules, a pass is a pass doesnt matter if it goes on the ground or in the air

If you throw the ball straight into an opponent player in an NFL like pass, is it a forward pass or a knock-on?

What Brandy is saying is right.

user_nat

Coach
This game is so dire that you would think that both teams had large amounts of rep players out.

Sadly.. they don't.

Dragon

Coach
And the Tigers complain they didnt get anyone picked for origin? Purtell has been a standout that says a lot about this game

beave

Coach
I swear both Alexander and Braybrook are f**king morons, they went upstairs to make sure the ball didn't deflect forward off a panther hand, was I the only one ready to throw the remote at the tv over their stupidity??

I swear both Alexander and Braybrook are f**king morons, they went upstairs to make sure the ball didn't deflect forward off a panther hand, was I the only one ready to throw the remote at the tv over their stupidity??

in Braybrook's defence, he was positive it came off Benji's hand. I had no idea what Brandy was dribbling about. Something about a video ref being allowed to rule on a forward pass if it bounces.

Gaba

First Grade
If you throw the ball straight into an opponent player in an NFL like pass, is it a forward pass or a knock-on?

What Brandy is saying is right.
in a control passing movement its a pass

if he was passing the ball and it spilled out the front of his hand with no control its a knock on

beave

Coach
in Braybrook's defence, he was positive it came off Benji's hand. I had no idea what Brandy was dribbling about. Something about a video ref being allowed to rule on a forward pass if it bounces.

Yeah, he knew that it came off Benji's hand but both commentators had confused the other and had their wires crossed.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Both sides are poor tonight, too much dropped ball and missed opportunities. Silly amount of penalties as well. On this performance neither will grace the 8.

Latest posts