What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Sat | Tigers 20-18 Panthers | Campbelltown #nrlwespen

R11: WST v PEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like I didn't miss much. How does this one compare to Cronulla vs Souffs from last year, the worst game I've personally witnessed?

As a Tigers supporter it was the filthiest I've ever been after a win. The standard was woeful although some entertaining tries were scored.

anjado

Juniors
It was a poor game but it wasn't the worst game ever by any stretch of the imagination.

If you want a truly awful game Newcastle vs Parramatta monday night football last year the first half of that game was the worst game of football i have ever seen at any level.

Iosefa playing five eighth was a mistake. If Seluini was dropped Elliott should be shot.

f**king sack Elliott now, have no coach for the rest of the year. Purtell cost us the game it is that f**king simple. im 100% serious we would of been better off with 12 men and the news highlights did the normal benji wankfest saying he got them back in the game with a brilliant 80m try...... but it was just Elliott's lover rushing up at no one yet again

soc123_au

Staff member
His effort in Marshall's try was attrocious, he was hanging back after the kick and still didn't even get close to him, even after Marshall had to work to get away from Coote???? I have no idea what Elliott sees in this clown.

Knees of leather & the lips of an angel. Can't be anything else.

franklin2323

Immortal
Purtell was easily the difference. He was either falling off tackles or not in position all game. Before we kkcked off it was game over if he was in thecentres. Worsr in the team easily. A few runs where anyone would have made metres doesnt rule out his terrible defence and lack of attack.
Masada was just as bad. Running in circles in attack standing too close to the middle in defence. Very poor! 2 hopless players next to each over poor decision

murraymob

Coach
Masada was just as bad. Running in circles in attack standing too close to the middle in defence. Very poor! 2 hopless players next to each over poor decision

bit tough to bag masada he got the call up last minute and does not even play the position.He needs to go back to windsor and start playing that position to learn the craft.1 decision ended up losing the game .
1.tigers attacking our line tighe goes for intercept instead of marking up tigers score

gronkathon

First Grade
I went to the game and I was just dissapointed in all of it.

As dire as the Tigers performance was the overall feeling I left the ground with was wanting to see Suttor get hit by a freight train at full speed. Such a merkin

BM1979

Juniors
Benji Marshall really needs to learn how to reign it in at times, and im so sick of watching his flick passes when a standard pass is required. I mean it looks great when it comes off but its not needed half the time

franklin2323

Immortal
bit tough to bag masada he got the call up last minute and does not even play the position.He needs to go back to windsor and start playing that position to learn the craft.1 decision ended up losing the game .
1.tigers attacking our line tighe goes for intercept instead of marking up tigers score

He has played 5/8th at Windsor. I am not blaming him the coach played him there. He is terrible not as bad as Purtell but the 2nd worse in the NRL at reading the attack. Which is why Smith starting was a better option.

Yeah it was the type of game where no 1 thing turned the game. It was several stuff ups by all involved . Lewis catches the ball he scores instead Marshall runs 80 and scores. Thats footy

Latest posts