What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Fri Dbl Hdr | Bulldogs 28-6 Titans | Suncorp #nrlcbygld

R12: CBY v GCO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geohood

Bench
Morley was sent off for one on Utai exactly that a few years ago. Shows how ridiculous a decision it was back then.

RufusRex

Post Whore
Prince is the milkman ... sure it was high but he went down like he was shot arms flapping around ... then he is up taking on the line within seconds ... should be playing soccer

ceagle

Bench
Dog tackle by Dogkinson there, shoulder right into his head, should cop a few weeks for that.

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
Dog tackle by Dogkinson there, shoulder right into his head, should cop a few weeks for that.
It seems he was put on report by the video ref'. Why wasn't he sent off? Can't the video ref advise the on field ref' to send a player off?
Michels leaves the field injured.... Manly and Cronulla are the teams who are going to benefit from Hodgkinson's suspension.:crazy:

Geohood

Bench
This game has felt like it's gone on for 10 years.... A slow and painful death for the Titans.. would hate to be their fan tonight!

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
Oh...youre a doctor?

I guess the initial contact made no difference?
Just the secondary shoulder.

OK mate. :roll:
If the initial contact is what is what injured him. It makes it even more of a dog act to shoulder him in the head when he is motionless on his back.
He will be suspended for that.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Geez I'm glad I'm not a Tits supporter. What a second rate, predictable bunch they are. They might as well send the opposition a letter a week before the game telling them what they are going to do.

Big Pete

Referee
Gold Coast are living for 2012.

Srama made a good debut, basically the only highlight for me.

Sea Eagles would have been a highlight had they faced anyone other than my Broncs.