What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Fri | Eels 14-14* Dragons | Parramatta #nrlparstg

R13: STG v PAR

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
If Gasnier touched that (which I believe he did) it is literally IMPOSSIBLE that it travelled backwards.

The ball touched the inside of his palm, which was facing the tryline, and he was running forward. He overran the ball, sure, but momentum doesnt come into it when you are just batting at the ball.

Only saviour is if he is claiming that Gasnier didn't touch it.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If Gasnier touched that (which I believe he did) it is literally IMPOSSIBLE that it travelled backwards.

The ball touched the inside of his palm, which was facing the tryline, and he was running forward. He overran the ball, sure, but momentum doesnt come into it when you are just batting at the ball.

Only saviour is if he is claiming that Gasnier didn't touch it.

I think there was no way the ref could have said one way or the other who did touch the ball. So the try going to Saints was the right thing.

Danish

Referee
How is that not 10 in the bin??

Play the ball infringement after a 70m break and no sin bin....

Meanwhile Robson ignores a wide open Hayne on the inside for no apparent reason

Danish

Referee
IMO Soward contributed to the error by crowding him with his stupid block play.

He basically put pressure on Nightingale to climb over him for the take instead of catching it clean