What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Mon | Tigers 17-16* Knights | Leichhardt #nrlwesnew

R13: WST v NEW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allstar Knights

Juniors
The Tigers and knights always put on an exciting game of footy when they play each other. The tigers have got the better of us lately though, but I'm thinking an upset is on the cards. Gids and Uate to impress Ricky and selectors.

Knights by 2

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm kind of changing my tune to a degree since the team was announced all the way back last Tuesday. I think we'll get closer than a lot of people are expecting, but I still think Gids in the halves will be our biggest downfall. If we're going to get close, or even win, Gidley and Henry need to take charge; meaning none of this sideways rubbish - be direct boys.

gronkathon

First Grade
It could be but at least your team tries their guts out for 80 minutes. We just fade in and out of games and have the ability to start so poorly that it won't matter who is on your bench as the damage will be done

brooksy19

Bench
The Tigers and knights always put on an exciting game of footy when they play each other. The tigers have got the better of us lately though, but I'm thinking an upset is on the cards. Gids and Uate to impress Ricky and selectors.

Knights by 2

Not really relevant as the team has already been picked.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Official team changes:

Tigers: McKinnon out, Moltzen to fullback and Simona into the centres

Knights: As per program.

chrisD

Coach
When Hayne came around the back to make up the extra man overlap the knights wingers read it well and rushed up and crunched Hayne as he caught it from Parra's spastic halves.

Benji is not a spastic and would have watched the tapes, I expect points from Marshall cutting out Moltzen and finding his unmarked winger or kicking behind the rushing Knight's wingers.

skeepe

Immortal
If I ever hear the word Tigosterone again I'll scream.

I used to like the Fox crew because they would talk footy and it was never about the hosts. Now they're nothing but a bunch of self-indulgent wankers.

Stagger eel

Staff member
If I ever hear the word Tigosterone again I'll scream.

I used to like the Fox crew because they would talk footy and it was never about the hosts. Now they're nothing but a bunch of self-indulgent wankers.

bit like Canberra fans...