What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R14 | Mon | Storm 21-4 Roosters | AAMI #nrlmelsyd

R14: MEL v SYD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CMUX

No relevance really there, this game does worry me surely the Roosters can rack up the points here

That score line wasn’t aimed at Melbourne. If that was the score last time they met it is pure fluke. The 34-12 score line is what the roosters beat Penrith by in the semis last year.

Pantherz91307654498265349 needs to be reminded of it sometimes.

Deacon

First Grade
Yer aware of that semi result last year, but surely you guys must start racking up the points.

Haha fair enough some need reminding.

Geohood

Bench
So what will Smith's game plans be for this match Gaba?

I would have asked for Bellamy's but he obviously won't have any as you stated.

CMUX

So what will Smith's game plans be for this match Gaba?

I would have asked for Bellamy's but he obviously won't have any as you stated.

Word is that after 500 odd games as a coach, Smithy has worked out that the key to winning is being on the sidelines after half time.

Sheensy tought him that.

woodyk2

First Grade
The Roosters would have to reach 16 points first to do that. They haven't scored more than 13 points in a game for 8 weeks :cool:
True that but i can see the Roosters possibly getting a roll on....even though i havnt got a crystal ball.

If there is any game where Todd Carney needs to step up it is this one...he should dominate Kostjasyn and Widdop and his experience with Anasta should be enough for the Chooks.

It will be close though...

Noa

First Grade
Teams strong enough still to beat these rorting merkins,.

GO Storm.

dice

Juniors
"It should still be a fantastic clash given that both teams are under-strength" - Laurie Daley

That guy is painfully dumb sometimes.

no name

Coach
VR once again promoting mediocre officiating.
There was no that was ever going to be a try, they were looking for how to restart.

That shits me to tears.

skeepe

Immortal
Did anyone else see what Waerea-Hargreaves did there? Grabbed the ankle of a Storm player in tge tackle and deliberately tried to bend it the wrong way.

That was nasty, and completely unnecessary.