What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R14 | Sun | Broncos 25-24* Raiders | Suncorp #nrlbrican

R14: BRI v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
tongue on the field = 0 for, 25 against

tongue off, buttriss on = 24 for, 0 against

why that dumb prick furner continues to persist with tongue at hooker I have nfi

Yeah, Furner please just go. Your selections, tactics, game plan, is just dead set shithouse. Please hand in your resignation.

You're a dud. Simple as that.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It wasn't the difference but it was a dumb move. We are such a dumb side. TLL made 174 metres according to NRL.com but his brainlessness outweighed his running.

The only real bright spots from this year has been Sam Williams and Josh Papali. If Papali is dropped next week I will honestly eat my computer in a rage.

AuDragon

Juniors
Despite the refs push, can't be happy with the last 15 mins of that game. Youth played a role, they thought they were home and clocked off.

In the end the better team won, and the young Broncos learned a very good lesson that the game is only won once the ref blows the final whistle!

Wallace had a brilliant game and throughly deserved that field goal.

some11

Referee
Good form skeepe, your boys showed that when they can play footy when they hold onto it.

Valuable 2 points for us.

+1, holy shit they gave us a scare. Coughing up a 24 point lead :sarcasm: Same thing happened round 1 last year against the Cowboys...

innsaneink

Referee
Shouldnt have been GP....havent read the thread but that was no knock on to Brisbane off the Canberra kick

stormbati

Bench
Papalii is a Ruben Wiki clone!
Unlucky Canberra but imagine you could do with an 80 minute performance!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NZ might have something to say about that.
His junior club Logan Brothers and his representing the QLD Under 18's might have something to say about that.

BTW, how many forward passes did Brisbane get away with yesterday? :|

skeepe

Immortal
His junior club Logan Brothers and his representing the QLD Under 18's might have something to say about that.

He played for the Junior Kiwis just last year.

BTW, how many forward passes did Brisbane get away with yesterday? :|

Plenty, but that's alright because they pulled up that one early by Canberra (that went backwards) so they did their job :sarcasm:

Big Pete

Referee
If you're referring to the end of season games against the Kangaroos - no he didn't. You must be thinking of Mataora who also qualifies for both.

Papalli is going to be a great forward hopefully the rest of the raiders forwards see this rookie kid carving it up better than them and step up. Well done Brisbane you guys deserved it would of been one that got away.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im bloody sick of forward passes in this game
i love nfl, and if i want to watch it, ill go and watch a game

brisbane were criminal for it but we had quite a number of them too... i recon every game i watch i point out at least 7-8 forward passes, mostly from hooker, where its clear

there was one yesterday where one brisbane play was litterly standing a metre away and metre in front and yet it still didnt get called. Im done with it. Tongue loves it too, its horrible officiating.

skeepe

Immortal
If you're referring to the end of season games against the Kangaroos - no he didn't. You must be thinking of Mataora who also qualifies for both.

Papalii got picked in the squad and has declared his allegiance to New Zealand, where he was born.

http://aap.newscentre.com.au/acci/110604/library/education_3/25826923.html

I realise it's not always easy to know everything about the juniors of other teams, so probably just best to trust my knowledge of Raiders players than forcing me to prove you wrong :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Id love to see him declare for the kiwis... he's a long way off... although given he's probably played himself into b.harrisons starting spot, who is a starting 2nd rower for NZ, inexusably, he's maybe not that far off
but the kid is good