What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R14 | Sun | Warriors 22-26 Tigers | Mt Smart #nrlwarwes

R14: WAR v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Tigers fans

Cheers mate.

I know it sounds insincere but I really feel for you guys. Both the Tigers' victories over the Warriors this year have been incredibly arsey. It goes without saying that if Maloney kicked well and Lance Hohaia didn't throw a ridiculous flick pass with the line open the game would've been over by the 60th minute.

blain

Juniors
Im pretty pissed.. But it was all Tigers last 20 minutes, had more spark than us thanks to Benji. That ellis pass to Benji turned the game.

kay

Juniors
Me thinks Locke was offside in the try he scored. He played the ball and was in front of the kicker.

just watching the replay in AUS, was in front ofthe kicker but did not give chase and so was not within ten metres when ball was contested, (the kick went deep into in goal). after the spill accelerated from no where to get there so fair try.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I honestly do not know how we won that one. Amazing.

Mateo as usual carved us up, can't believe they took him off.

CJG 182

Juniors
Back to back weeks the tigers have had the game handed to the by the refs and it's disgusting.

Red Bear

Referee
Helluva game of footy that one, loved it. Warriors played great footy till the 60 minute mark, then Tigers carved it up.

Both clubs could go a long way this year.

MacDougall

First Grade
Back to back weeks the tigers have had the game handed to the by the refs and it's disgusting.

You're a nuffy. Last week was a bit suss but this week the Tigers couldn't buy a penalty mate. The Warriors had all the ruck play and more of the 50/50's.

WOW!

What a comeback.

AYSHFORD!!!! YOU BEAUTY!!!!!

ELLIS' flick wowwwowowowwww

So good. Lui can f**k off to Brisbane as well. Does nothing but hold us back the nuffy.