What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R15 | Sun | Tigers 4-12 Storm | Leichhardt #nrlwstmel

R15: WST v MEL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I agree, Farah has been way down on the form he is capable of this year.

We have nothing in attack, thankfully Marshall only a medial ligament strain and could play next week.

Next person who tells me Moltzen should play halfback can get f**ked. He has nothing.

Melbourne are a great side but filthy around the play the ball. The shit they get away with is pathetic.

BunniesMan

Immortal
6 points separating 5th and 6th. 2 points separating 6th and 11th. Very interestring run into the finals...

ceagle

Bench
I agree, Farah has been way down on the form he is capable of this year.

We have nothing in attack, thankfully Marshall only a medial ligament strain and could play next week.

Next person who tells me Moltzen should play halfback can get f**ked. He has nothing.

Melbourne are a great side but filthy around the play the ball. The shit they get away with is pathetic.
They didn't today, they got 11 penalties against them. Good to see

Storm gutsed it out and looked composed.

Tigers are missing the class of Tuqiri and Lawrence because the backs seemed to be positionally poor and did not have the structure out wide to threaten Melbourne.

bottle

Coach
How many Tigers passes hit the deck today? Do they practice passing to each other at training?
Tiges fans and plenty in the media keep saying they are real deal when on song, but they just aren't on song for a full game, let alone consistently. I just can't accept that they are real contenders, not without a 223.7% improvement, and that's just in passing the ball.

How many Tigers passes hit the deck today? Do they practice passing to each other at training?
Tiges fans and plenty in the media keep saying they are real deal when on song, but they just aren't on song for a full game, let alone consistently. I just can't accept that they are real contenders, not without a 223.7% improvement, and that's just in passing the ball.

That's my point...passes were not accurate and the wingers were out of position..Marshall throws awesome passes but the wingers had no idea how to read them positionally..

Danish

Referee
Tigers are so f**king stupid...

How many penalties in front of the sticks do they need to get before realising to TAKE THE f**kING 2??

Had they taken all the shots they were given, they'd have been down by 2, or even level. Down by 8 you should ALWAYS take the easy 2 to get within a try you f**king spastics.

All the ball, all the penalties, all the usual Leichhardt "lucky" decisions but unfortunately for them also all the usual stupid Benji and Farah f**k ups. I lost count of how many overlaps Benji butchered down the right edge in the 2nd half. He played a horrible game but will be undoubtedly praised because of 1 lucky pass.

Storm just defended for their lives and played reasonably well, but really against a smarter team they lose today for sure.

Tigers are so f**king stupid...

How many penalties in front of the sticks do they need to get before realising to TAKE THE f**kING 2??

Had they taken all the shots they were given, they'd have been down by 2, or even level. Down by 8 you should ALWAYS take the easy 2 to get within a try you f**king spastics.

All the ball, all the penalties, all the usual Leichhardt "lucky" decisions but unfortunately for them also all the usual stupid Benji and Farah f**k ups. I lost count of how many overlaps Benji butchered down the right edge in the 2nd half. He played a horrible game but will be undoubtedly praised because of 1 lucky pass.

Storm just defended for their lives and played reasonably well, but really against a smarter team they lose today for sure.

You're no Tigers fan are you, Danish?

I'm not disagreeing with anything you say but I've noticed your penchant for laying the boot it. Why get so exasperated about another team's performance?

We're in a rut and have been for the most part of 11.5 years... let's move on.

Danish

Referee
it just kills me because for years they were my favourite team to watch when the roosters weren't playing, but over the last couple years the players and coaching staff have disappeared up their own arses about being the "entertainers" of the league.

If they'd knuckle down, work on their defence and simplify their attack they'd be making the finals every year

Stormerz

Juniors
It's an odd thing to say but games like last week against the Warriors may do them more bad than good. I think the Tigers truly believe they can play the way they do and win consistently.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It's an odd thing to say but games like last week against the Warriors may do them more bad than good. I think the Tigers truly believe they can play the way they do and win consistently.

i agree 100%, you learn nothing when you get out of gaol.

Danish

Referee
Absolutely, and as luck would the tigers have got out of gaol 2-3 times this year.

Will be interesting to see how they play without Marshall for a few weeks. Might teach them to play the basics

Red Bear

Referee
Storm gutsed it out and looked composed.

Tigers are missing the class of Tuqiri and Lawrence because the backs seemed to be positionally poor and did not have the structure out wide to threaten Melbourne.
This. Chris Lawrence out wide instead of Moltzen or that young guy is a huge bonus, really good footballer. Plus Lote actually finishes tries, unlike Beau Ryan and Mitch Brown. How Brown didnt score near the end of the first half I dont know, line open and he falls over!

The amount of times Ryan got the ball today and just halted then shifted infield rather than running it was incredible. Beau Knows NSW Cup

Farah should've gone in for surgey on his groin weeks ago, timed it so the 8 week recovery included the two byes and fired at the end of the season. Trying to play through it is not really helping the side

Also, Sika Manu's tackle that got put on report was pretty bad.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
This. Chris Lawrence out wide instead of Moltzen or that young guy is a huge bonus, really good footballer. Plus Lote actually finishes tries, unlike Beau Ryan and Mitch Brown. How Brown didnt score near the end of the first half I dont know, line open and he falls over!

The amount of times Ryan got the ball today and just halted then shifted infield rather than running it was incredible. Beau Knows NSW Cup
Thought Ryan was decent tbh.