What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R17 | Fri | Eels 12-16 Broncos | Parramatta #nrlparbri

R17: PAR v BRI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

koal4e

Juniors
Poor 5 mins...we have got ourselves back into it though! 0-12 down to 12-12 thanks to Mr. Burt! Im biting my nails to see if we actually have it in the locker to win or do our usual and give up in the dying seconds.

Yep looks like we are doing our usual :crazy:

Danish

Referee
McGuire was a disgrace in letting that last try in. Rushed out of the line then shit himself when he realised he was actually going to make contact and just stopped, dropped and let him through.

Game deserved a better end than that

no name

Coach
Why did they go for the short kick off? Still a bit to go and they fucked up the field position for their next possession.
Dumb footy is frustrating to watch.

koal4e

Juniors
Well there she blows another great comeback by the eels who then stop playnig after 75 minutes to let in a soft try and lose the game :(

user_nat

Coach
Did they really give Wallace MoTM? Really?

Swear they draw it from a hat.

lol never mind. Turns out he was just holding it whilst talking to Wallace. Gillett is a better choice.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Lewis is still bitter about being sacked by Benny and co.

Good win for the boys. Still a lot of players learning their trade so to come up with wins is an absolute bonus from where I stand.

Gillett's back.

Gagai made a good assessment of himself tonight.

Neutral fans won't be happy and they shouldn't be. I'm an outspoken critic of these pre-Origin rounds and this game highlights why.

Latest posts