What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R17 | Mon | Roosters 12-38 Raiders | SFS #nrlsydcan

R17: SYD v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geohood

Bench
FFS we have 3 million out again, on top of our non-existent form with a full strength squad, and the Raiders still think they will lose.

Can you Raiders fans stop talking yourself down! The reverse psychology will not work. You are clear favourites and will win by 80.

Talk ourselves down? We are below you on the ladder in 15th place. And as has been said, and this isn't just some baseless statement, we are notorious for losing games we should win and winning games we should lose. The encounter next Monday fits into the former.

adamkungl

Immortal
Talk ourselves down? We are below you on the ladder in 15th place. And as has been said, and this isn't just some baseless statement, we are notorious for losing games we should win and winning games we should lose. The encounter next Monday fits into the former.

We're worse than you, and can lose unloseable games that you guys couldn't even dream of losing. Deal with it.

Fingerbang

Bench
:lol: .....looks like this contest has already started. FMD, arguing over which is the shittier team, and hence favoured to lose. Reality check....neither of you are lol@50uffs.

This thread will be compulsory viewing for entertainment value come Monday night. Bhp v r_p.....wow, the coming together of 2 mental giants. I predict love will prevail, and one of the most perfectly suited unions will evolve. Two hearts beating as one, after round 17!!!

:lol: .....looks like this contest has already started. FMD, arguing over which is the shittier team, and hence favoured to lose. Reality check....neither of you are lol@50uffs.

This thread will be compulsory viewing for entertainment value come Monday night. Bhp v r_p.....wow, the coming together of 2 mental giants. I predict love will prevail, and one of the most perfectly suited unions will evolve. Two hearts beating as one, after round 17!!!

Unfortunately for you and the merge I will be at the game :lol: thus my usual absence from Roosters game day boards

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It really isn't reverse psychology. The Roosters at the SFS is generally our worst game of the season

Correct. Raiders haven't won against the Roosters at the SFS in their last 12 matches there. 1995, a 17-16 win is their last win there :crazy:

skeepe

Immortal
What's doing with the Roosters bench? A hooker AND a winger?

And may I say how disappointed I am that Willie Mataka was not named. Prime talent, that one.

adamkungl

Immortal
Because it's you asking, and not one of your wanker fellow supporters who troll every Dragons match thread (i.e Danish and BHP), I'll aquiesce to your request.

.... :crazy: My request was supposed to be ironic. Or facetious. or something :lol:

Latest posts