What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R18 | Sun | Roosters 34-26 Panthers | SFS #nrlsydpen

R18: SYD v PEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geohood

Bench
We were going to score for all money at the end there lol damn.. Carney first half hattrick would have been awesome for my fantasy teams

innsaneink

Referee
Who's the video ref?
More embarrassing amateur decisions.
Ref cant rule he thinks Weston might be trying to off load, he can only rule on what happened and its blatantly clear the ball was stripped 2 on 1

skeepe

Immortal
Now there's a shock... Roosters get that nuffy Perenara as ref two weeks in a row, two weeks in a row they get all the calls.

There's no way that deserved to be a try. Blatant strip, the sort only the Roosters seem to be allowed to do.

Caged Panther

First Grade
How the he'll did all four officials miss Coote getting tackled without the ball and high before the roosters first try?

pantherz9103

First Grade
That first half was a joke from Penrith. How often do we play a bunch of no hopers into form historically. I thought we were supposed to be in form! Come on hopefully the ref calls start to go our way in the 2nd.

Geohood

Bench
Now there's a shock... Roosters get that nuffy Perenara as ref two weeks in a row, two weeks in a row they get all the calls.

There's no way that deserved to be a try. Blatant strip, the sort only the Roosters seem to be allowed to do.

Waaah waaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Geohood

Bench
That first half was a joke from Penrith. How often do we play a bunch of no hopers into form historically. I thought we were supposed to be in form! Come on hopefully the ref calls start to go our way in the 2nd.

These no hopers made it to the grand final last year so go figure lol.. But I agree, you're playing the same way Roosters do against teams they should beat comfortably.

Fairfax

Juniors
Pamfers have had most of the ball and field position but still can't dominate us. And we have been worse than everybody.

lsta5838

Juniors
Terrible reffing again!

Coote taken early and high, no penalty. Blatant 2:1 strip that even went to video ref awarded to Roosters.

One thing that has not been mentioned is that the Panthers have been penalised 1 or 2 times for holding down a Roosters player while tackling, but the Roosters have had a few sets where they were all of the Panthers players in the play the ball, but nothing said!

Confident Pathers can come back if we can fix up our D

Fibroman

First Grade
The only thing worse than the refereeing in this game are the 2 spastics playing on the wings for pemriff.