What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R2 | Sat | Storm 40-12 Titans | AAMI

R2: MEL v GCO

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The 18th Man

Juniors
It's official, it's done, it's case closed - Luke Capewell is the worst player running around in the NRL. Out of his depth. QLD Cup is a calling Luke.

no name

Coach
I was having a bit of a grumble to myself about a few tough calls early on.
But thanks to Scott Prince they are long forgotten. He has been pathetic to say the least.
Also why did they take Bird off? It was clearly Prince's f*ck up.

Danish

Referee
Scott Prince might as well just walk off whenever the storm have the ball. His presence in the defensive line gives those around him the erroneous assumption that they have 13 defenders on the field.

Given my thus far poisoned chalice tipping this weekend, lookout Tigers, Knights, Dogs, Roosters and Saints fans...

lsta5838

Juniors
Where is Duffie? I have him in fantasy.. I have Cronk and Slater too, so hopefully they score a few more tries each!

lsta5838

Juniors
Where is Duffie? I have him in fantasy.. I have Cronk and Slater too, so hopefully they score a few more tries each!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I was having a bit of a grumble to myself about a few tough calls early on.
But thanks to Scott Prince they are long forgotten. He has been pathetic to say the least.
Also why did they take Bird off? It was clearly Prince's f*ck up.

I'd say the incredible lack of urgency from Bird might have had something to do with it. Made no attempt to tackle and never got passed a jog as the try unfolded.

The Titans without Prince is nothing compared to the Titans without Friend. He's far more influential.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Look at the Quinn try - classic example of some players getting raps and others like Cronk who miss out more often than not. If that kick-chase-kick ahead for outside men was done by a Marshall, a Lockyer, a Thurston etc the commentators would be screaming the house down with superlatives. Cronk barely rated a mention in that try. It was brilliant vision and skill finished off by the returning Quinn.